JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, the good news is my new 2x7 scope looks thru/past my MSR carbine front A2 fixed sight. Bad news is my low budget clunky rear flip up sits just a skosh too far forward to mount on the farthest back station and clear rear of scope.
I don't want to go with higher rings because I am really digging my Aero Ultralight scope mount.

Any recommendations for low profile rear flip up BUIS? The Cheap UTG:( doesn't. Did I say I built this during the post SH panic a part at a time?

So I need one that mounts 3/4 inch or less total height from top of rail. Recommendations oh wise AR jedis?

Brutus out

Brutus, I would think someone of your knowledge could flip through the pages in your head and find the answer. Nonetheless, try this! http://www.recoilweb.com/back-up-iron-sights-78135.html
Thanks, I have looked at lots of different BUIS over the past couple of years but stowed height is not always obvious. Mea Culpa and why reinvent the wheel....

Although I did consider a grinder!:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews