JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe the Wilsonville location is only for their red dot optics and other illuminated offerings. Their CS page has a New Hampshire phone number.

I believe the Wilsonville location is only for their red dot optics and other illuminated offerings. Their CS page has a New Hampshire phone number.

I think, from what I have heard from a neighbor who used to do machine work for them (for prototypes), they Wilsonville location does mostly R&D (including prototyping) of their optics that have electronics in them. Once the design is ready for manufacture it gets sent elsewhere?

Manufacturing, R&D, Customer Service - dedicated to optics.

Red dots, scopes, lasers, lights, magnifier assembly. They do a lot there.

Just save your pennies for twice as long as get half as many products at double the quality. A pile of cheap crap could have bought you one or two nice things

Just save your pennies for twice as long as get half as many products at double the quality. A pile of cheap crap could have bought you one or two nice things
I don't know that 2X the cost gets 2X the quality.

For a lot of optics, I feel that the quality has gone up pretty much across the board over the decades.

That said, I don't buy the cheap Chinese stuff. Not saying the SIG optics are Chinese or crap.

I don't know that 2X the cost gets 2X the quality.

For a lot of optics, I feel that the quality has gone up pretty much across the board over the decades.

That said, I don't buy the cheap Chinese stuff.
I wasn't being literal. I'm making a statement about buying stuff specifically because it's cheap with quality coming in at a distant second

I wasn't being literal. I'm making a statement about buying stuff specifically because it's cheap with quality coming in at a distant second
For me, more variety sometimes (often times) trumps higher quality. I am not going to war with this stuff, heck I barely make it to the range with the stuff. I bought the upper for $400 even. The Warne mount alone sells for $150. The scope usually goes for close to a $100 and the Aero M4E1 18" SPR Upper with S-One handguard is a $400ish item. It was all unfired and in like new condition.

At this point, I need some inexpensive optics because I have more than enough guns, but my eyes are getting worse. I need inexpensive because my income has been slashed by two thirds. So some inexpensive optics would be better than iron sights. I won't be buying any SightMark or NCStar though. If SIG were to offer some inexpensive compact scopes that are LPVO and EER, then I wouldn't mind that they are not Nightforce or Leupold quality. I am betting that even the least expensive SIG scopes are going to be as good as, or better than Weaver or Bushnell.

Bought a cheaper Burris the other day, crystal clear with no edge distortion. Have a vortex diamond back on my m1a, superb! Either one breaks they are covered. The Burris was around 200 and the vortex 450.

I have been using one for 3 years now on a Tikka 338. It's been dropped, it's been under water. It's been abused. Never lost zero or fogged. I've shot one bear out to 440 yds an the scope lines were on and accurate. It's out lasted my cousin's vx6 which has been back to factory twice now an is broke again. Outlasted my uncles vortex that has been replaced more times than i can remember. For under 100$ it's the best optic on the Market.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top