JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My coworker received a J&J vaccine on Wednesday and was in the ER for heart issues the following Thursday.
He's OK and back home, I asked what the diagnosis was or if they gave him any medication, but no one knew. All I know was his heart went erratic.
There are many reports about this going on.

Cate

Just sharing a story. Not wanting to be politically motivated by this post. Just something that absolutely pissed me off recently and I feel absolutely horrible for the person involved. The situation is pretty sh!tty for this person.

A fellow coworker of someone close to me, had attempted to do the right thing back when vaccinations were voluntary. This person immediately had a severe reaction to the shot and was rushed to the ER via an ambulance from the vaccination site. She spent a week in the hospital. She took months to recover from it and still has nerve damages.

Fast forward to now.

She is working to get the hospital to sign off on her medical excuse for her job as the shot is now mandatory to stay, of which she has only had one dose which nearly killed her. Here is the absolutely disgusting part. The hospital is stating that her reaction had NOTHING to do with her receiving the shot. They are refusing to sign off. She is now being told she must get the Johnson and Johnson shot. Here is the even worse part, they stated that she should get the JJ shot because it's ingredients are different and she would likely not have another reaction. Essentially admitting she had a reaction. I would be mortified. Lose my career, one I've built over multiple decades, or get a shot that could possibly kill me.

Yep, I have confirmed this with our local nurses. Everyone who is admitted to the hospital, even for a minor procedure, gets a COVID test. If it comes back with a false positive, then they are counted as a "COVID-19 Hospitalization" for the CDC and Governor Brown's daily drama tweet.
[h3][/h3]
Did you ask them how they determined it was a false positive?

Just sharing a story. Not wanting to be politically motivated by this post. Just something that absolutely pissed me off recently and I feel absolutely horrible for the person involved. The situation is pretty sh!tty for this person.

A fellow coworker of someone close to me, had attempted to do the right thing back when vaccinations were voluntary. This person immediately had a severe reaction to the shot and was rushed to the ER via an ambulance from the vaccination site. She spent a week in the hospital. She took months to recover from it and still has nerve damages.

Fast forward to now.

She is working to get the hospital to sign off on her medical excuse for her job as the shot is now mandatory to stay, of which she has only had one dose which nearly killed her. Here is the absolutely disgusting part. The hospital is stating that her reaction had NOTHING to do with her receiving the shot. They are refusing to sign off. She is now being told she must get the Johnson and Johnson shot. Here is the even worse part, they stated that she should get the JJ shot because it's ingredients are different and she would likely not have another reaction. Essentially admitting she had a reaction. I would be mortified. Lose my career, one I've built over multiple decades, or get a shot that could possibly kill me.

My co-worker who just went to the ER after J&J, had actually applied for a medical exemption from his PC Dr., and was told flat out..."no", they wouldn't make an exemption for him. The reason he asked for an exemption? When he was in the military he was that rare dude who actually had adverse reactions to vaccines/inoculations. Over the years, he'd have an occasional reaction to various drugs/injections.

He is nearly at retirement stage and couldn't quit/be fired from the job prior to his planned retirement strategy without serious affect to his original plan. Also, our employer will only return his investment into our retirement plan if he is fired/separated, which is a serious issue this late in the game for him, as participating in our retirement plan (457) may be better than going to a 401k.

So, anyways.... I will be following up with him to see what happened at the ER and if he is going to have any choice words with his PC Dr.

So, you are saying there is no such thing as an asymptomatic infection?
Pretty much. The amount of virus that has to be present to be contagious will also make you sick with noticeable symptoms. Back in the Summer of 2020 our County Health Department conducted random tests in the community. One of the people tested was a State worker that I know. She never had COVID and showed no symptoms, but she tested positive and got a two week paid vacation. During the plandemic the cycle threshold of the PCR tests were set way too low. Notice how they raised it after Biden was installed. In fact so many people who were not sick tested positive that we concluded either COVID is not serious or the tests are faulty.

Gov Brown instead concluded that it must be asymptomatic spread and that our county was overrun with the infected. She slammed us with a level four lockdown and killed many businesses. It was all BS.

Now this Delta COVID does spread more easily, but still the person has to be visibly sick .

100% of the hosts on "The View" are fully vaccinated.
50% of them caught the coof!:s0140:
How are those that are "vaccine hesitant" going to process these types of outcomes? Become more hesitant.

My co-worker who just went to the ER after J&J, had actually applied for a medical exemption from his PC Dr., and was told flat out..."no", they wouldn't make an exemption for him. The reason he asked for an exemption? When he was in the military he was that rare dude who actually had adverse reactions to vaccines/inoculations. Over the years, he'd have an occasional reaction to various drugs/injections.
That's not a contraindication to the vaccine. It may be what he thinks is a contraindication but its not. You know we have a medical-legal responsibility behind everything we sign right? we cant just make up stuff because the patient wants it.

Not sure why everyone thinks doctors are vending machines. You dont go to a doctor with a list of what you want. You go to a doctor for their expertise and training. Same thing with a lawyer. You wouldnt go to a lawyer and ask for a letter stating you could punch anyone at any time and expect them to give you one and expect it to work right?

He is welcome to sue his doctor. If the doctor followed standard of care then that is what the doctor is judged on, not if he just did what ever the patient wanted.

He is nearly at retirement stage and couldn't quit/be fired from the job prior to his planned retirement strategy without serious affect to his original plan. Also, our employer will only return his investment into our retirement plan if he is fired/separated, which is a serious issue this late in the game for him, as participating in our retirement plan (457) may be better than going to a 401k.

So, anyways.... I will be following up with him to see what happened at the ER and if he is going to have any choice words with his PC Dr.
Sounds like he should talk to a lawyer.

That's not a contraindication to the vaccine. It may be what he thinks is a contraindication but its not. You know we have a medical-legal responsibility behind everything we sign right? we cant just make up stuff because the patient wants it.

Not sure why everyone thinks doctors are vending machines. You dont go to a doctor with a list of what you want. You go to a doctor for their expertise and training. Same thing with a lawyer. You wouldnt go to a lawyer and ask for a letter stating you could punch anyone at any time and expect them to give you one and expect it to work right?

He is welcome to sue his doctor. If the doctor followed standard of care then that is what the doctor is judged on, not if he just did what ever the patient wanted.
Who said anything about suing? I feel you have some strong bias towards my story, which never mentioned a lawsuit.

He (co-worker) actually initially accepted his Dr.'s position, no problem. His Dr. explained to him why he was unable to accept his stories as determination for exemption.

In hindsight, it just seems like something I'd be interested in hearing more about. Obviously the Dr. will have some opinion, the Dr. followed the rules appropriately, but it seems these "rules" are about as trustworthy as everything else going on in for-profit medical care, and my coworker may have very well benefited from an exemption.

Now this Delta COVID does spread more easily, but still the person has to be visibly sick .
That's going to be great news for all those people who were infected from asymptomatic carriers of HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, every virus in the incubation period, chlamydia and gonorrhea, human papilloma virus, typhoid Mary, trichomoniasis, Herpes 1 and 2, diarrhea from enteric organisms, TORCH infections....

That's going to be great news for all those people who were infected from asymptomatic carriers of HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, every virus in the incubation period, chlamydia and gonorrhea, human papilloma virus, typhoid Mary, trichomoniasis, Herpes 1 and 2, diarrhea from enteric organisms, TORCH infections....
Apples and Oranges. I believe that intimate contact or at least touching is required to contract the above named, while the Main Stream Media is trying to brainwash the public into thinking that every unVaxxed, unMasked and healthy looking person is a threat by simply seating in the same restaurant as the obedient proJabbers.

Apples and Oranges. I believe that intimate contact or at least touching is required to contract the above named, while the Main Stream Media is trying to brainwash the public into thinking that every unVaxxed, unMasked and healthy looking person is a threat by simply seating in the same restaurant as the obedient proJabbers.
Oh come on now, it almost sounds like you are saying that vaccinated people can get sick from un-vaccinated people. Habberdash, I say.
Obviously, vaccinated people don't need to worry about un-vaccinated, we all know the vaccines work.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top