JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a very picky girlfriend once who didn't find several of my pistols attractive, but liked my Glocks aesthetically even though she enjoyed acually shooting my Sig 220 or her Springfield XD better. As far as an ugly pistol goes, my nomination would be any of the Beretta PX4 automatics.

Yes, they sure are ugly...but I would sure trust my life to one. I know I really like my G33 and G29.

Although I will admit to not letting them in the safe with all the nice stainless guns. They are kind of separate but equal. Sadly, segregation is alive and well inside my gun safes. :D

Glock33-1.jpg

Glock29-1.jpg

I've got a glock 23 now... Could be the best looking glock out there (well all of the compact bodies) but that's stretching the definition of best looking.

It makes my entire safe look ugly and makes the beautiful guns cry. She's like my coyote ugly :(

How dare we call this a firearms forum if any of you can call any firearm ugly?

If I pull the trigger and it goes bang I will love it forever.

I own a Glock 27 Sub-compact 40 cal and a Beretta FS92 9mm. I love them both the same even though I take the Glock everywhere I go. There's nothing prettier than a sub-compact Glock with a high cap mag hanging out the bottom.

And even though these are the women we love to have our hands on, in this case the nastiest, ugliest, dirty piece of steel I can find I want on my hip.

I'm not afraid of the hot girl in the gym, but the chick on the street corner smoking a cig, carrying a baby on the hip and two in the stroller, packing about 350lbs looking at my skinny @$$ like it's a filet mignon.

I can tell you. It had a round in it that was a hand load that exceeded pressure levels; probably with a cast lead bullet.

This kind of post is similar to showing a house that's flattened by something with the caption, "Why doesn't someone do something about housing safety?" Without mentioning the tornado that flattened it.

Same thing here: rifle cartridge filled with pistol powder-

I can take 1/2 pound of C-4 and a #M6 blasting cap and show you a very unsafe car in just a few minutes.

Probably a weak-cased, reloaded .40 cal round.
Glocks don't have supported chambers, which aren't safe with overloaded casings, but perfectly suitable for factory ammunition, what they're meant to fire with, say, a police department.

If I had a fully engraved gold plated 1911 and a Glock 21 sitting on my night stand I sure know which one I would grab if I heard a crash down stairs. Do you?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top