JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, Glocks are ugly...but that does not mean we do not love them. They don't come much uglier than my dog Mabel...but we love her.

This pic was taken as I made the mistake of walking past the hall bath while there was a killer pug puppy waiting to attack. I managed to snap this pic right before the mauling began.

MabelAttack.jpg

Yes, Glocks are ugly...but that does not mean we do not love them. They don't come much uglier than my dog Mabel...but we love her.

This pic was taken as I made the mistake of walking past the hall bath while there was a killer pug puppy waiting to attack. I managed to snap this pic right before the mauling began.

Might be that whole "so ugly it's cute" principle...

While I never thought of Glocks as being ugly, as a revolver shooter, every Glock I've fired felt like it was worn out and about to fall apart. I've fired semi-auto Springfield, Ruger, and S&W but none of those rattled like the Glock.

OK....Glocks ARE ugly... BUT after buying 5 pistols, I held a Glock in my hand the recently and it felt so good, that I did not want to put it down...... But, I still like to avoid owning what everyone else seems to own. But that ugly grip DID feel good in the hand!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top