JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yup glocks are ugly, that's why i got several and other things to make them look more pretty.

2woir08.jpg

Why all the Glock bashing??? At least when you purchase a new Glock you don't have to purchase parts or send it to a gunsmith to make it work right. How many 1911 owners have their gun 100% stock vs. how many Glock owners have theirs stock?

My kimber is as stock as can be excluding the cocobolo grips, which by the way made it shoot faster and jump farther. my glock is stock too except for that cool punisher emblem for the back of the slide I had to have,,,I must have got the ones that work out right of the cases.

LMAO...."I like turtles" man the future of america worries me sometimes. I hope he's going into marine biology or herpetology or something useful..
Having a 9 year old and 7 year old boy, Id say that reporter got off lucky.

Last Edited:
After shooting Elcid11's Full Auto Glock 19 I thought they were pretty good looking with 30 rounds of brass still in the air as the last bullet is hiting its intended target. LOL!

Just a heads up for the new guys.. Glocks haven't gotten any better looking!

I’ll bet you that my ugly Glock can take any semi-auto pistol you have. I’ll supply the indoor 50 foot range.

Rules of the shoot

1. The gun must be a 40 caliber semi-auto or bigger.
2. Open sights only no red dots and no scopes.
3. Barrel length must be under 6 inches.
4. Take the best of 3 ten round groups wins measured form center to center.
5. I’ll even let you bench shoot your gun :s0155: and I’ll shoot my ugly Glock off hand.

Did I say I’ll even let you bench shoot your gun and I'll shoot my ugly Glock off hand.

:):):)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR