JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There has been talk for about a year about how Glock would be releasing a 9mm Carbine and common consensus from every body is that the carbine is whats going to be announced.

A better trigger out of factory? :confused:

I'm so frustrated shooting my G34 in IDPA (no Kruel one, you cannot have it!), that I'm going to work on it during the winter break and fix it up or else. It bought it used and modifications have just made it worse. I need to get rid of the rolling break that a Zev V4 race connector provides while keeping a sharp reset, which means probably returning to using the standard 5# trigger spring. Have bought a new "adjustable" trigger... if I can't get the pretravel out while keeping the firing pin safety working, I'm going to spend the big $$ for a Johnny Glocks Competition trigger.

so we can get a slimmer G19 with the same capacity and better ergos!

Oh, you mean just like a Ruger SR9c!!!

I'd speculate 4 possibilities, in order of from what I'd guess is most likely down:

1. Pistol-caliber carbine
2. 22lr pistol
3. Pistol in a some other chambering new to Glock (such as 5.7 or 22mag)
4. 5.56/.223 rifle

Sorry, but given Glock's track record here it's hard for me to get excited. Because odds are it will be yet another variant of the same and only gun they've built for several decades. Maybe a little smaller, a little bigger, maybe a single stack, maybe not, maybe a different caliber, etc. Glock hasn't done anything revolutionary or anything new really since Glock first came out. It will be great quality and highly reliable, but it will also be ugly as the shhhh...err...crap house door off a tuna boat.

I'd love to be wrong here. But the odds are I'm not. :)

I hope if they do a carbine type, it's a compact carbine, folding would be awesome, but something like an MP5 ish or similar to the scorpion would be nice.

should also be able to swap barrels and magwells to make it a conversion piece.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top