Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
RifleClass.com
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Glock...something big is coming

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
Sad to say, but the only company that has introduced anything I find interesting for several years has been S&W. But then again, the M&P line is just expanding to where Glock had been for a long time.
I dont really think (other than *maybe" ruger or kind of sig) any of this big companies (glock, s&w, springfield, etc) are really doing anything interesting. Youve either got different flavors or 1911's, striker fired guns, or some generic ar15 that is probably slightly overpriced.

Sig at least has been trying with carry friendly options and they mpx line (although somewhat prohibitively expensive) ruger has done some neat things as well even though theyre earning aparently arent all that great.

Just my opinion. But given that, cz got me excited with their flavor of striker fired pistols with the p10 series.

40isforme

Reactions
My question may be beating a dead horse! How do you think this will affect the people that say Glocks never jam or are Uber reliable in any case? Seeing as how alot of 22's can be very ammo specific.

nehalemguy

Reactions
My question may be beating a dead horse! How do you think this will affect the people that say Glocks never jam or are Uber reliable in any case? Seeing as how alot of 22's can be very ammo specific.
I was thinking the same thing. There is alot of pretty crappy .22 LR ammo out there.

Will this new model eat it all up like a fat kid with a bowl of M&Ms or will their reliability reputation finally take a hit to the ball sack?

-E-

fredball

Reactions
Well I fall into the I know a guy who has one category

Yes i will buy one because even tho I have a Ruger MK IV lite suppressor model

I like Glock's there i said it plus as light as it's going to be and capcity is everything should make a good part time carry gun

40isforme

Reactions
No dude. Really. .22lr manufacturing is inherently sloppy with the cheap brick stuff. Plus it’s dirty. I’m not gonna weigh Glock reliability on some gimmicky toy. Yes, toy. The slide is polymer for crying out loud. Damn thing looks like an air soft gun. :rolleyes:
;)

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online