JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad to say, but the only company that has introduced anything I find interesting for several years has been S&W. But then again, the M&P line is just expanding to where Glock had been for a long time.

I dont really think (other than *maybe" ruger or kind of sig) any of this big companies (glock, s&w, springfield, etc) are really doing anything interesting. Youve either got different flavors or 1911's, striker fired guns, or some generic ar15 that is probably slightly overpriced.

Sig at least has been trying with carry friendly options and they mpx line (although somewhat prohibitively expensive) ruger has done some neat things as well even though theyre earning aparently arent all that great.

Just my opinion. But given that, cz got me excited with their flavor of striker fired pistols with the p10 series.

My question may be beating a dead horse! How do you think this will affect the people that say Glocks never jam or are Uber reliable in any case? Seeing as how alot of 22's can be very ammo specific.

My question may be beating a dead horse! How do you think this will affect the people that say Glocks never jam or are Uber reliable in any case? Seeing as how alot of 22's can be very ammo specific.

I was thinking the same thing. There is alot of pretty crappy .22 LR ammo out there.

Will this new model eat it all up like a fat kid with a bowl of M&Ms or will their reliability reputation finally take a hit to the ball sack?

-E-

Well I fall into the I know a guy who has one category

Yes i will buy one because even tho I have a Ruger MK IV lite suppressor model

I like Glock's there i said it plus as light as it's going to be and capcity is everything should make a good part time carry gun

72B01EAE-27CF-48A2-90EC-7F9192B9BC0C.jpeg
not too bad of a price. Much better than I though.

.22lr doesn't count.

Lmaoooooo

No dude. Really. .22lr manufacturing is inherently sloppy with the cheap brick stuff. Plus it's dirty. I'm not gonna weigh Glock reliability on some gimmicky toy. Yes, toy. The slide is polymer for crying out loud. Damn thing looks like an air soft gun. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top