Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
RifleClass.com
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Glock...something big is coming

Reno

Reactions
I made myself laugh thinking about Zev or similar getting one and Gucci’ing it all out and selling it for $1500.

In all honesty, if they released a pre threaded version with the supposed 15 round mags that may or may not be coming out for it, I’d consider buying one.

Any theories as to why Glock never put out a 5.7㎜? There has to be some civilian and .mil demand. (I wouldn't mind one in 7.62㎜ Tokarev, but that ain't ever happening.)

CamoDeafie

Reactions
I very much prefer my dad's Smith & Wesson 422 .22lr pistol with the 4.5" barrel... feels more comfortable than any of the glocks and glock "copies" (like the SW40VE) :rolleyes: Sad they aren't made anymore.

CamoDeafie

Reactions
Any theories as to why Glock never put out a 5.7㎜? There has to be some civilian and .mil demand. (I wouldn't mind one in 7.62㎜ Tokarev, but that ain't ever happening.)
Probably because 5.7 ammo is longer than the 10mm, and that makes it harder for Glock to have a standardized magwell/grip size? :rolleyes:

Probably because 5.7 ammo is longer than the 10mm, and that makes it harder for Glock to have a standardized magwell/grip size? :rolleyes:
Huh, didn't realize it was just a tad longer than 10㎜. That's too bad. Probably not worth tooling up for it.

Reno

Reactions
Hey now, HK finally gave us a real MP5. I think they might be turning a leaf on the usual middle finger to general public thing they normally do.

Reactions
I didn't watch the whole thing, and I forwarded through a lot. I saw a big, dramatic video followed by a lackluster introduction of a corporate leader with, let's say not a lot of stage presence. He doesn't exactly project. Then there was a big dramatic video and voila, a .22 pistol. Nobody seemed impressed.

Womp womp.

OMG, they just said "... while taking the capabilities of a 22 caliber pistol to a whole. new. level."

Link-> Lame!

Sad to say, but the only company that has introduced anything I find interesting for several years has been S&W. But then again, the M&P line is just expanding to where Glock had been for a long time.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS