JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellow Glock shooters,
I have a glock 34 which i use for "competition". I have done the .25 cent job and have replaced the connectors with a zev tech v4 race connector and the zev tech competition spring kit. It definitely cleaned up the trigger, reduced pre/post travel and now it breaks clean at 3.5lbs (measured).

Im curious to how this compares to the drop-in kits (zev tech drop in fulcrum trigger, vanek custom, etc). I tried to do some research online but haven't seen anything to really help me come to a solid conclusion.

Does anyone have a Glock with a aftermarket drop-in triggers? Or has anyone started with what I have and ended up upgrading to a drop-in trigger? If so i would love to hear your opinion on it.

If anyone has one and is a member at Tri-County ( or is willing to meet me there and ill get you in as a guest) I would love to do a side by side comparision and shoot some rounds with you.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top