JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellow Glock shooters,
I have a glock 34 which i use for "competition". I have done the .25 cent job and have replaced the connectors with a zev tech v4 race connector and the zev tech competition spring kit. It definitely cleaned up the trigger, reduced pre/post travel and now it breaks clean at 3.5lbs (measured).

Im curious to how this compares to the drop-in kits (zev tech drop in fulcrum trigger, vanek custom, etc). I tried to do some research online but haven't seen anything to really help me come to a solid conclusion.

Does anyone have a Glock with a aftermarket drop-in triggers? Or has anyone started with what I have and ended up upgrading to a drop-in trigger? If so i would love to hear your opinion on it.

If anyone has one and is a member at Tri-County ( or is willing to meet me there and ill get you in as a guest) I would love to do a side by side comparision and shoot some rounds with you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top