JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't find any other posting on this
Glock developed a pistol for the Customs and Border Patrol contract
the pistol even says CBP on it and is not available to the public

so as Biden stood on the White House lawn and said no one needs a 9mm for defense, his Secret Service detail was carrying 9mms at that time

Yep, the hypocrisy runs deep!
I was in California in 1982 when Diann Feinstein, as mayor, banned pistols in San Francisco

then she went through the metal detectors at City Hall and a handgun was found in her purse
when questioned on this she replied that the citizens of San Francisco didn't need pistols, but she was a politician and needed personal protection

So anyway, you can buy 'em now. Saw one at a local shop for about $700. Along with the gen 5 20/21 models which aren't even on Glock's website yet

Glock has so many models I lose track. I like Glocks, but its hard to get excited over a "new" Glock when they all virtually look the same.

Glock has so many models I lose track. I like Glocks, but its hard to get excited over a "new" Glock when they all virtually look the same.
Yeabut THIS Glock has a different number from the OTHER Glocks and it's a "special" one.

Yeabut THIS Glock has a different number from the OTHER Glocks and it's a "special" one.
When the article said they combined the features of two versions into one I was like, what "features". The whole platform was sold on no features. The only differences are the size.

Glock lost me with the stupid super duper hyped model 44, remember the anticipation and event that they drummed up for the reveal of a 10 round 22lr that was less reliable than a Taurus?

Glock lost me with the stupid super duper hyped model 44, remember the anticipation and event that they drummed up for the reveal of a 10 round 22lr that was less reliable than a Taurus?
Besides the 44, they have great firearms. Don't let one model ruin it for you. I opted for a TX-22 BTW. :)

The one thing I noticed, the magazine lip now seems to go over the lower grip. Didn't they sit flush before or a little behind?

Still liking my G45 best. Love it so much I gave the G30 some G21 mags with sleeves to mimic it, same with the G23 and some G22 mags with sleeves, turns fine shooting gats into great shooting gats.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top