JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In this day and age, when there is a push to completely ban such guns, I think it's a good idea for as many gun owners to own an AR as possible - the more there are out there, the harder it is for the courts to say they're not a common and prolific gun. I know some folks don't care for them, I actually didn't just 7 or so years ago. But now that I see what they mean as a symbol for freedom to gun owners, I had to get one. And I liked it, very much. Glad I finally did it.

Enjoy your new AR and be sure to share some photos once the build is done.

There will be a few folks giving me grief after my views on AR's. I'm a Com/bloc weapons fan at heart. But what the heck. As long as I don't get a Glock also, I'll be OK.

I don't give anyone grief for a preference of one kind of a gun over another, even Glocks. I'm just happy when gun owners buy guns, even happier when new gun owners buy guns ;)

There will be a few folks giving me grief after my views on AR's. I'm a Com/bloc weapons fan at heart. But what the heck. As long as I don't get a Glock also, I'll be OK.

You are on a path of destruction... I just got my first AR last year and then 4 more after that. Some I built and some I just bought because I couldn't resist them at the gun store. Oh yeah, I used to not like Glocks too. Last month I bought one of those too....

I don't use my AK much. Mainly due to saving ammo. Yes its still widely available and cheap I use my ARs mostly.

I believe everyone should either have an AR or at least a lower and a lower build kit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top