JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In this day and age, when there is a push to completely ban such guns, I think it's a good idea for as many gun owners to own an AR as possible - the more there are out there, the harder it is for the courts to say they're not a common and prolific gun. I know some folks don't care for them, I actually didn't just 7 or so years ago. But now that I see what they mean as a symbol for freedom to gun owners, I had to get one. And I liked it, very much. Glad I finally did it.

Enjoy your new AR and be sure to share some photos once the build is done.

There will be a few folks giving me grief after my views on AR's. I'm a Com/bloc weapons fan at heart. But what the heck. As long as I don't get a Glock also, I'll be OK.

I don't give anyone grief for a preference of one kind of a gun over another, even Glocks. I'm just happy when gun owners buy guns, even happier when new gun owners buy guns ;)

There will be a few folks giving me grief after my views on AR's. I'm a Com/bloc weapons fan at heart. But what the heck. As long as I don't get a Glock also, I'll be OK.

You are on a path of destruction... I just got my first AR last year and then 4 more after that. Some I built and some I just bought because I couldn't resist them at the gun store. Oh yeah, I used to not like Glocks too. Last month I bought one of those too....

I don't use my AK much. Mainly due to saving ammo. Yes its still widely available and cheap I use my ARs mostly.

I believe everyone should either have an AR or at least a lower and a lower build kit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top