JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep how much are they like $650 bucks lol
No I would NOT spend that much on an air rifle. When I just looked at the one I have in my cart on Amazon it's $203- 204 to my door in 2 days. That's after the Governors cut which is almost a $20. Several sellers. Often Amazon has them and they are same day delivery for that since they came out.

No I would NOT spend that much on an air rifle. When I just looked at the one I have in my cart on Amazon it's $203- 204 to my door in 2 days. That's after the Governors cut which is almost a $20. Several sellers. Often Amazon has them and they are same day delivery for that since they came out.
Yep I went back and edit my reply there is a gun made in Germany that has a similar name maxim something or other that is like 600 dollars or more

Yep I went back and edit my reply there is a gun made in Germany that has a similar name maxim something or other that is like 600 dollars or more

Germans make a couple of REALLY high end ones. I have seen some that IIRC were over 1K. No doubt they must be nice but damn. I am not spending that on an air gun. When I was a kid I think the high end ones just like the Gammo of today were German made. This was of course long before Algore invented the net so we only saw them in magazines. They were said to have what you see now, rifle capable of damn near .22 LR velocities with a single break action. The price was more than many of us paid for our first car though so of course no way any of us ever had one. First one I ever got to actually shoot I was already and adult. Guy I knew with lots of disposable income had one. It was of course impressive but still. No way was I spending more that I could get a NIB 1911 for on an damn air gun.

Germans make a couple of REALLY high end ones. I have seen some that IIRC were over 1K. No doubt they must be nice but damn. I am not spending that on an air gun. When I was a kid I think the high end ones just like the Gammo of today were German made. This was of course long before Algore invented the net so we only saw them in magazines. They were said to have what you see now, rifle capable of damn near .22 LR velocities with a single break action. The price was more than many of us paid for our first car though so of course no way any of us ever had one. First one I ever got to actually shoot I was already and adult. Guy I knew with lots of disposable income had one. It was of course impressive but still. No way was I spending more that I could get a NIB 1911 for on an damn air gun.
There used to be a show on the sports man Channel that was all airguns it was pretty good I haven't seen it for awhile but they had some nice ones on there

Damn, I knew they made some high end ones but damn, 3K?? I guess if I was wealthy and lived where I could not own a firearm maybe. Even then it would be hard for me to spend 2 or 3K for an air rifle.
I think those are the ones they use in the Olympic's and stuff like that lol

I got a pretty exspesive paint ball gun I actually have a few but one was over 500 bucks and I got a few airsoft guns a few where a few hundred dollars I used to go play all the time with my nephew and his friends up here at THE PAINT BALL STATION .they have airsoft one weekend a month and paint ball every weekend there are videos on YouTube also if you look up paint ball station we don't go that much anymore .few times a year

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews