JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I am fortunate enough to have a shooting spot about 6 miles from the house, and I am trying to get back to basics and shoot better, I've decided to shoot some every Sunday morning, as best as possible. I went this morning and realized I'd picked up some bad habits, thus practice, practice, practice will be my new mantra.

I also have to remember to bring a trash bag and spring rake due to the occasional butthead. The place isn't usually too bad, but between the shotgun hulls and the ammo packaging, I'm really starting to dislike a number of my fellow enthusiasts.

Americans have become lazy, sloppy and lacking of self discipline and it shows all across the country.

Yep….. wearing PJ pants, socks with flip-flops, and fake "Dulche- Gobana" knock-off Dolce-Gabanna sunglasses (even though they're both made in the same Chinese slave-worker factory), while ordering sugary "coffee drinks" at the Starbucks kiosk…

Oh, gawd….. I'm officially old, when did THAT happen?! :s0001: :s0118:

As I am fortunate enough to have a shooting spot about 6 miles from the house, and I am trying to get back to basics and shoot better, I've decided to shoot some every Sunday morning, as best as possible. I went this morning and realized I'd picked up some bad habits, thus practice, practice, practice will be my new mantra.

I also have to remember to bring a trash bag and spring rake due to the occasional butthead. The place isn't usually too bad, but between the shotgun hulls and the ammo packaging, I'm really starting to dislike a number of my fellow enthusiasts.
I try to shoot at least one of my guns at least once a week.

THAT's the Emoji I haven't FOUND YET! :) DO I have to PAY MORE MONEY to Joe Link to Get it???
@Mono1 --I dont think you have to pay more. My emojis are in three sections. I call them up by hitting smiley face in control bar at top of page. First section is Recently Used. Second section is Smilies. That section comes to an end. Keep scrolling down and you hit Custom Smiles which includes includes the :s0124: .

@Mono1 --I dont think you have to pay more. My emojis are in three sections. I call them up by hitting smiley face in control bar at top of page. First section is Recently Used. Second section is Smilies. That section comes to an end. Keep scrolling down and you hit Custom Smiles which includes includes the :s0124: .
Thanks OB! I Don't know why I didn't see it before!

:s0124::s0124::s0124::s0124::s0124:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top