JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeing as you asked....Reversing our southern boarder policies. Reversing/adjusting the no fly lists to keep muslim terrorists out of our country. Letting people out of their student loans. And who knows how many gun restriction will be placed on law abiding American citizens in the next ten days. Which guns will you gladly give up, and/or register and pay yearly taxes on? Serious question there. Or, you are only here to poke at gun owners and don't really own firearms?

I am not poking fun at gun owners at all and unless you are really old I was probably shooting before you were pooping yellow. I have guns since I was 12 and even though I am old and have the shakes, still own guns.

I am not poking fun at gun owners at all and unless you are really old I was probably shooting before you were pooping yellow. I have guns since I was 12 and even though I am old and have the shakes, still own guns.

So you're okay seeing our country going to UK , Germany, European type gun laws? Because that is what will, likely, be coming down the pike with the Harris /Biden ticket.

Last Edited:
Because I am sick and tired of whiners who feel victimized because the poor little things feel their "freedoms are being taken away" just because they are asked to do something to help protect their fellow citizens.

Apparently, wearing a mask and social distancing for the greater good is such a terrific burden for many people, so I think having them collectively be gathered together with others of their ilk would be just fine. There, they can commiserate about what great patriots they are because they defied the tyranny of science.
WOW. And to think people like you are allowed to vote, just because I refuse to wear a useless face diaper and not play this BS game that the tyrants call "pandemic" and bow to blatantly unconstituitional mandates and edicts?:confused:
You believe I should be put in a prsion camp for that.... So much for freedom of choice! What a disgusting display of ignorance, stupidity and shallow minded thinking.

WOW. And to think people like you are allowed to vote, just because I refuse to wear a useless face diaper and not play this BS game that the tyrants call "pandemic" and bow to blatantly unconstituitional mandates and edicts?:confused:
You believe I should be put in a prsion camp for that.... So much for freedom of choice! What a disgusting display of ignorance, stupidity and shallow minded thinking.

Yeah, 400,000 dead people - that's all made up, isn't it? Just so "tyrants" can control you, isn't it?

So you're okay seeing our country going to UK , Germany, European type gun laws? Because that is what will, likely, be coming down the pike with the Harris /Biden ticket.

Obama didn't touch our guns, and I think Uncle Joe will have far too much on his plate to do any more than make some noise. Too many guns in the country and the face of civil unrest is very much alive if anti-gun threats happen. Just my opinion.

Obama didn't touch our guns, and I think Uncle Joe will have far too much on his plate to do any more than make some noise. Too many guns in the country and the face of civil unrest is very much alive if anti-gun threats happen. Just my opinion.

I have said similar. Although dementia joe can easily have his way with current conditions. Plus the talk of packing the Supreme Court could set the stage for a lot of things to be changed, permanently.
The left has demonstrated they will lay waste to everything in their way while conservatives want to be seen as law abiding. They then clutch their purses and pearls proclaiming injustices and travesties have been perpetrated.
Even going so far as calling their fellow conservatives insurrectiionists when action is taken.

Essentially the left has the fortitude while the right is all show and no go.

Yeah, 400,000 dead people - that's all made up, isn't it? Just so "tyrants" can control you, isn't it?
Soooo allegedly 400K dead! ALLEGEDLY! That automatically dictates that free thinkers need to be imprisoned?
This is a text book example of why people who appreciate freedom and support freedom of choice regardless of a manufactured scamdemic will NEVER get along with evil! There is no unity with vermin who wish others to be imprisoned because they don't swallow the statist swill!

One nice thing about Covidiot1984 is the fact it cured the annual seasonal flu, heart disease and a number of other fatal diseases that normally are included in that *cough* 400k. Sadly though, it does not have the power to eliminate the 200k+ annual deaths related to HAIs and the other 200k+ annual deaths due to properly prescribed and properly administered pharma. I realize this is a hateful response on my part, so please forgive my insensitivity to the emotionally driven subject.

Because I am sick and tired of whiners who feel victimized because the poor little things feel their "freedoms are being taken away" just because they are asked to do something to help protect their fellow citizens.

Apparently, wearing a mask and social distancing for the greater good is such a terrific burden for many people, so I think having them collectively be gathered together with others of their ilk would be just fine. There, they can commiserate about what great patriots they are because they defied the tyranny of science.
Oh noes, Uncle Joe believes in science! What other horrors await us all?

It's pretty hard to trust "science" today. All the made up BS about "human caused" Climate Change, the false Covid death and infection rates, the constant reversal of CDC and Fauci driven guidelines and proclamations, the recent upsurges in both China and Calif (despite drastic lockdown regulations).... it's no wonder that not everybody agrees. Yet YOU would put people that disagree with YOUR proclamations in a concentration camp. Would it include "re-education"? Xyclon B? Mausers???

This has got to be the single worst thing I have read on NWFA.
It's full of ignorance, hate, and is downright despicable.

However you have the right to say it, and I'll defend that right.

While I disagree with any ignorance and/or hate, I thank you for your honest opinion.
You really should not allow your emotions about the subject cloud your ability to absorb facts, and the facts surrounding the subject for which you so passionately emote, are not on your side.

There, they can commiserate about what great patriots they are because they defied the tyranny of science.
What science? There is very little actual science related to the effectiveness of masks. Only the opinions of so-called "experts." Please cite one peer reviewed and published scientific study showing masks are effective in preventing transmission of Covid-19. As far as I know, the definitive study, out of Denmark, with 8,000 participants, showed no significant benefit to wearing masks.

People on the left seem to think that a scientist's opinion is the same thing as science. Well, it ain't. Neither are computer models.

If they would say it as opinion, I wouldn't have a problem with it...

The problem that I have is that some or even many of today's "scientits" fake or cherry pick their data in accordance with their particular agenda item that they wish to "prove". Publish or perish is also a factor. Then the other "scientits" in the world rubber stamp the study/report/findings because they either also have the same agenda, believe the same garbage, are too lazy to realistically cross-check the assertions/conclusions/factoids/figures, or they just wish to support their fellows.

As I understand, all of the National Guard have been vetted before being allowed to guard various DC venues for the inauguration. Now I heard this on Lard Larson, so take it for what you will. Lard stated that the were a dozen Guardsmen disallowed to participate because of things they said, at some time(?), about the election. This is where we are in America today? Where a mans oath and solemn declaration means nothing if he has spoken an opinion that is contrary to one of the two main political parties? Isn't there a name for that?
I'm beginning to loathe those that won't speak-up about the direction this nation in moving in.

Quick search and this is all I found. For now.
What a piece of work....

Last Edited:
If that reported death number is accurate and that is a GIANT HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEE HUMONGOUS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But lets say they are.
Why aren't face diapers working if almost 95% of the population are wearing them?
Why isn't forced separation aka "social distancing" working?
Why isn't killing the economy and forced blatantly unconstituitional lockdowns not stopping the spread?
Why arent' the numbers of recovered being reported?
Why are there any cases at all, logic would dictate that all the face diapers are protecting everybody so accordingly there should be ZERO cases rriiigggghhhttttt?:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top