JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Germans, their old habits are hard to break.

I had a German vendor working with alongside me and my co-workers in Seattle, we were building the 2nd street car line and he was the rep for the German control eqpt company. We ended up being next to a HUGE pile of bum poop near a control cabinet. No joke, this is how it goes:
German: Argh! Scheisse! Who didz dis?
Me: Well, we have bums here in Seattle, and they crap everywhere. Nobody will stop them from doing it.
German: What iz wrong wif zem? Why don't they just linez em up and shootz dem!?

No, I'm not even kidding. But I am totally on board!

BTW, just in case you were wondering, we called Enviro-Clean to come clean up the bum poop. The guy who showed up was genuinely excited about the massive pile of poop, when he had it in his bucket, he estimated it "must weigh at least 6 pounds!" Made his day.

Ah the Germans.....what were we talking about again?

Among the many groups that Nazi Germany sent to concentration camps were asocials.
Asocials were people who did not conform to social norms as determined by the Nazis. In the current times that would be people who refuse to wear a mask, people who are anti vaccine. Personally I wear a mask and will get a vaccine when it becomes available but placing people in detention camps is reminiscent of the period 1933 to 1945.

And, here's something to consider. Uncle Mumbles has stated what he wants to address in his first ten days in office. He states he will rejoin The Paris Climate Agreement. He'll be cuddling up to countries that will be putting their citizens in "Detention Centers" for misbehaving.

Damn man!

Last Edited:
Why is this good exactly?

Because I am sick and tired of whiners who feel victimized because the poor little things feel their "freedoms are being taken away" just because they are asked to do something to help protect their fellow citizens.

Apparently, wearing a mask and social distancing for the greater good is such a terrific burden for many people, so I think having them collectively be gathered together with others of their ilk would be just fine. There, they can commiserate about what great patriots they are because they defied the tyranny of science.

And, here's something to consider. Uncle Mumbles has stated what he wants to address in his first ten days in office. He states he will rejoin The Paris Climate Agreement. He'll be cuddling up to countries that will be putting their citizens in "Detention Center" for misbehaving.

Damn man!

Oh noes, Uncle Joe believes in science! What other horrors await us all?

Last Edited:
Oh noes, Uncle Joe believes in science! What other horrors await us all. :rolleyes:

Seeing as you asked....Reversing our southern boarder policies. Reversing/adjusting the no fly lists to keep muslim terrorists out of our country. Letting people out of their student loans. And who knows how many gun restriction will be placed on law abiding American citizens in the next ten days. Which guns will you gladly give up, and/or register and pay yearly taxes on? Serious question there. Or, you are only here to poke at gun owners and don't really own firearms?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top