JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BAD idea. Do they really expect someone who is in a very stressful situation, where their life may be in danger, to press gently on the TRIGGER to get the laser?? That's just a bad, bad idea. Someone is going to get shot, perhaps when they didn't need to be shot, simply because they pushed just a little too hard on the trigger to activate the laser.

Stoopid product. Stoopid presentation. Just another d-bag trying to cash in on the firearm frenzy with a dangerous and useless product. Let the lawsuits begin. LOL he mentions sniper along with a weapon light/laser.

Oh come on. You know that the next guy down was selling mittens and looked thus so it's all square in the world..

th?&id=OIP.Me82f4d4f79ff0a2aa30fb1b60f3c244bH0&w=197&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

th?&id=OIP.Me82f4d4f79ff0a2aa30fb1b60f3c244bH0&w=197&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

But in all actuality all good trainers will tell you to keep finger off trigger until ready to engage target, besides the position of the light, light should be in off hand slightly offset from center remembering most first snapped shots will miss high right, except lefties who will pull high left. So as per training my light will be held elbow high just outside of my shoulder (and hope for a right handed shooter) But, keep the finger off the trigger till needed

BAD idea. Do they really expect someone who is in a very stressful situation, where their life may be in danger, to press gently on the TRIGGER to get the laser?? That's just a bad, bad idea. Someone is going to get shot, perhaps when they didn't need to be shot, simply because they pushed just a little too hard on the trigger to activate the laser.
That was my thought, the trigger should be for one purpose only the release of a projectile.

I never liked lights or other things attached to my fighting rifles! I was trained to use a flash light independent from my weapon! A sort of weaver hold! I never liked doing that! Lights and such also give away a position and also make it hard to use night sights if equipped! Lasers are not very useful ether! The only place I can see a light is fixed to a shot gun or pistol with a tap switch that you can flash on and off quickly! again, I do not like any thing on my fighting guns! Just my personal experience! I can clear a room or building in the dark and don't require a mounted light or pointing device!

<broken link removed> :
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
How exactly are you ready to shoot until you have aimed?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews