JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wolf creek rd. 35 off of hwy 26?

Not quite sure where to find that on the map?

here is the direct map.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...556,2556m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

head out HWY 26. Turn right after mile post 35 when the sign says entering tillamook forest. Then the first right in the fork in the road

dUxhQqX.png

I would like to help!
:D NWFA Volunteer Members and guests, partnered with the USFS, the ODF, local LEO's and merchants - ARE doing something right now!

Through the vision and leadership of NWFA Administrators and Volunteer Members, we are united in an effective, direct approach to combating unsafe, unlawful - and just plain disgusting behaviors :mad: on our Public Lands.

Check out this link to see what's up:
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/clean-up-mt-hood-national-forest-april-11th.193765/
:rolleyes:

Have any of you contacted the news outlets??????????????????

Not yet. USFS is going to do a press release to the local papers in the Sandy & Estacada areas. It is mostly geared for the clean up on April 11th Mt Hood project. I think the Information Program is more news worthy because of it's uniqueness and one of a kind program. I think they would give that more attention. Been investigating how to do that and be effective at it. We'll see.

I think Cogs is talking about the Target Shooters Awareness Program.

I'm sorry, I guess my post was not very clear.

I think the TSAP is GREAT! :s0022:

I was asking about the promotional aspects of it, and what was meant by
"Been investigating how to do that and be effective at it."... wondering if I could offer any suggestions, since I have 30 +/- years in "promotions"........:D:D;);):):):cool::cool:

I'm sorry, I guess my post was not very clear.

I think the TSAP is GREAT! :s0022:

I was asking about the promotional aspects of it, and what was meant by
"Been investigating how to do that and be effective at it."... wondering if I could offer any suggestions, since I have 30 +/- years in "promotions"........:D:D;);):):):cool::cool:
Thanks for your contributions!
(I entered TSAP instead of TSIP - my bad - but did the link right...so, yay - you found it, and are teamed with Cogs.)

Went to a shooting spot in tillamook forest yesterday with my 3 sons. Collected a large box of shot up glass bottles that someone left behind. Is it that hard for people to clean up after themselves? This is why we all going to loose the ability to shoot in the forest :(

trash1.jpg trash2.jpg

Good work AVS!

It's frustrating isn't it!?

I know it's not exactly the best alternative, but I've told everyone, if you want a fund reactive target for shooting in the woods, bring produce!

Apples, potatoes, pumpkins around Halloween, :D

Good work AVS!

It's frustrating isn't it!?

I know it's not exactly the best alternative, but I've told everyone, if you want a fund reactive target for shooting in the woods, bring produce!

Apples, potatoes, pumpkins around Halloween, :D
Pack out, pack in.

Want reactive, invest in steel targets.

Went to a shooting spot in tillamook forest yesterday with my 3 sons. Collected a large box of shot up glass bottles that someone left behind. Is it that hard for people to clean up after themselves? This is why we all going to loose the ability to shoot in the forest :(

View attachment 716593View attachment 716595
Good move, AVS! Thanks. That's the right thing for the boys to see. They'll remember times like this, and how they would clean up when shooting with Dad, far more than they'll remember TV shows or video games.

I see a father's values being past down to the next generation right there!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top