JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Triangle Pit! Oct 14th!

BHA -Armed Forces Initiative - Washington is hosting their second annual "Garbage and Grouse Round-Up"!​

Trash No Land will be there and we invite all Volunteers to join us! Co-Hosted with Washington Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, WaGuns.org, Washington State Department of Natural Resources & Trash No Land.

We plan to clean up the Triangle Pit, in Capitol State Forest, and give back a little appreciation for recreation on our public lands!

We appreciate our active military service members and encourage you to do the same by joining us on Saturday, Oct 14th. We'll treat you to a nice BBQ lunch and chances to win lots of free raffle prizes!

You like that special note at the bottom of the event posting... "Restroom accommodations provided"? Yes, the new TNL "Wildlife Restroom" will be on site and ready for use! You're welcome!

WA AFI Garbage & Grouse Round Up 10-14-23

10-14-23 Triangle Pit Cover.png

Was great great to see people congregating towards a great cause. It wasn't just us gun lovers that rose to the occasion, it was active military personnel and hunters that made a real difference to a popular trash dump (the Triangle pit).

Thanks to all of you that showed up and worked very hard. Hell, I even witnessed the Waguns overlords out there busting their asses. Kudos to Dan and Steve for doing all that they do.
I exceeded my limitations and had to stop after 2 full trash bags, I obviously still have some healing to do.

Kudos to Bill Cougley of trashnoland.org, Craig and his lovely wife for coming 2+ hours north and showing stewardship to those of whom will spread the word!

It was good to see you Jim. Healing correctly takes time. Glad your mending. It was a great time. Was surprised how quick the pit cleaned up. Thanks to all the groups who put this on.

Was great great to see people congregating towards a great cause. It wasn't just us gun lovers that rose to the occasion, it was active military personnel and hunters that made a real difference to a popular trash dump (the Triangle pit).

Thanks to all of you that showed up and worked very hard. Hell, I even witnessed the Waguns overlords out there busting their asses. Kudos to Dan and Steve for doing all that they do.
I exceeded my limitations and had to stop after 2 full trash bags, I obviously still have some healing to do.

Kudos to Bill Cougley of trashnoland.org, Craig and his lovely wife for coming 2+ hours north and showing stewardship to those of whom will spread the word!
Yes, it was sure good to see you again, Jim! Hope you heal up gain back that ol Caveman strength!

I'll try to get a few pics posted later, but I just got home and need to do some domestic things.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads