JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck enforcing background checks on transfers between criminals swapping for drugs. I really see them doing a BG check on their coke dealers.

Ummmmm. I've had this since 2014 officer.

If everyone I wrote, the only TWO that replied were Whitsett and Johnson. Write the back personally and thanked them for their stance.

I'll be starting a recall for my Senator after this.

@bnsaibum what you think?

I wrote to 'em. But I don't see what good it does when it's Barbara Smith Warner and Dembrow....It says Dembrow is a sponsor of the bill. I'm sure he'll take my word to heart. :s0117:

What happened to the pro-2nd amendment candidate supporters last election? The 2 off the top of my head were Ginnie Burdick (Tigard and SW PDX) and Lew Fredricks (N. PDX) who both are seriously anti-gun, both ran unopposed. Could the opposition not even sign a dog up to run against them?

They didn't have to debate anyone over anything as they ran unopposed.

Vote in the judiciary is scheduled for this Thursday, but that hardly makes the proposed bill a law, and effective the following day. Yes, it is being "fast tracked". Assuming that it is advanced, it still needs to go through the normal process before being ratified into law.

There is still a slim chance that some of the Dems in either house can be persuaded to vote no. Concentrate efforts on those people.

The next step ids to make you register your guns........

see NY, NJ, calf., Etc,Etc.

they think they make you do things, and you help them think that we are good little compliance slaves

remember the movie Braveheart when armes were outlawed but yet William Wallace pulled that two hand Calmore out of that bail of hay...."I was wondering where that went"

Don't just roll over and accept this. Email, call and contact your elected officials. There are also recall grass roots effort getting organized. There's a lot that can be done, but you need to get involved and do it NOW.

Too many commie libs in this state forcing their political agenda on everyone else. America is supposed to be a representative republic but has turned into a democratic union where the minorities ( in number not by race) have their rights stolen. The democrats do not grasp the difference between a privilege and a right.

If everyone I wrote, the only TWO that replied were Whitsett and Johnson. Write the back personally and thanked them for their stance.

I'll be starting a recall for my Senator after this.

@bnsaibum what you think?
A recall is a stellar idea, but I am not sure that she (Gelser) would be the most vulnerable to a recall election.

I have usually received a personal response from her when I email her, but it does take a few weeks for her to do so.

I have actually been to ARPC with Gelser when she was our Representative and she asked very good questions, and more importantly received excellent answers (leave it to engineers to dissect and evaluate a position). That doesn't mean anything stuck or that she would change her position and I would be surprised if she votes against Prozanzki on this.

Like Americans in Indiana

Like what in Indiana? I've been to states, seem like the same people just different accents.. You don't know anyone from Adam in closed doors but seems gun control is a communist thing... I despise gun control. So what's with Indiana? I fail to see it working my bubblegum off and raising my kids. Like Arizona? I had good times there. But the liberals will take over there to soon enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top