JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Friendly note to online electronics buyers.
I was watching a video on graphics cards on Youtube, one of their ads showed a site called
Newfrog.com Some reason I never heard of them, but I went to the site and they had a card I wanted 30% off for 3 days. It all checked out no security issues, and used paypal to make the purchase.

Heres where its gets bad, and it also my own fault. I placed the order got a confirmation and a few hours later I went back to look at the item as I was not sure on that model if it had a power addon needed which I have but still was unsure. Anyways the model as I was looking had a VGA port now anyone that doesn't know electronics VGA is old and has not been on most cards for 6 years or more.
There was my red flag, no way this could be the card it was to be as it had one.

I at once contacted them and after a day they said it shipped, and gave a bogus tracking.
Oh bubblegum, sure you all can see by now where this is heading. Whether or not it ever arrives is one thing, but seems its also a fake. Of course they are failing to even address that issue at all. They keep saying it was sent.

The place is Newfrog.com, do not go there. They apparently have a long history of this and even their information is fake, they have a shill company in the states in case you look like I did prior but they are in Hing Kong, so I guess I got ripped off. Now I do have copied of the item, and am sending it to paypal. Anyone ever use them for a dispute well its hit or miss as they are complete morons and over sees employees that do thier bidding.

Just posting this because I really made an error trusting a Youtube add, I know better and never ever trust and company I have not dealt with many times. So be careful.

I gotta go I just got an email, from a Nigerian prince that said I will get 2 million. o_O:rolleyes::oops:

God I feel stupid, I know better ......

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.0S1d2rDXf9x5bWiDlc7lFwAAAA%26pid%3D15.jpg

Newegg is where you find the cool stuff, then if your add blocker is turned off, you will get pop ups from Amazon for a coupon on the same items, though many times Newegg will then beat that price! :D:D:D
That's how I got my new AlienWear lap top!

Hope things work out for you, it sucks to get taken!:mad:

You'll get your money back from Paypal just be sure to read their refund/resolution process under the Help tab. There is time limitations. I've done it a couple times, pretty easy. Also report them for fraud if it works out that way.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top