JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like an easy work around then is a Go Pro or one of the many clones now days. They make mounts for them to go as a dashcam. Built in battery that will go a good while and easy to charge up. Also simple to just take with you when you get out so its not sitting there to be seen.
That sounds like the way to go, plus it can be used for many other things too.

Just to update I went to stereo shop and they said $200 to install. Not sure if I'll use them or do it myself.
It's not that difficult if you have a couple of screwdrivers, a knife and some scotch blocks. Basically the only new tool you'll need is something made of plastic to pry up on trim (to stick the wire under) if you don't want to remove it. In a pinch, the spoons from a bicycle tire repair kit will do fine.

It's not that difficult if you have a couple of screwdrivers, a knife and some scotch blocks. Basically the only new tool you'll need is something made of plastic to pry up on trim (to stick the wire under) if you don't want to remove it. In a pinch, the spoons from a bicycle tire repair kit will do fine.
I know I've done it before see above posts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top