JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How good looking is this guy?

• Total voters
She's maybe a 6….
…. Her boygirlfriend is maybe a 4.

If they go to a bar, they'll both likely be buying their own Bud lites

They both look like they'd choose Mounds over Almond Joy. ;)

You sure they're not in one of those Korean "boy" bands?

She's maybe a 6….
…. Her boygirlfriend is maybe a 4.

If they go to a bar, they'll both likely be buying their own Bud lites

They both look like they'd choose Mounds over Almond Joy. ;)

You sure they're not in one of those Korean "boy" bands?
She is only a 6??! If she is a 6, show me a 10

Friendly debate on this 20 year old guy's looks. My wife and I can both agree the lady is a solid 9 or 10 however we have massive differing viewpoints on the guy. Rate him 1 through 10, 10 being best looking and settle the debate for us. 👌

Backstory- My daughters and wife were watching a TV show (don't even ask me the name) and my wife said "That lady is way too attractive for that guy!!" I made her rewind it and disagreed. They are compatible in my opinion. She said he was a 6…I thought that was low so I had to know what other people thought.

View attachment 1424959
Due to same height, chin, cheekbones, and nose I assume this is the same person possibly with some darkening to the eyes in post processing or it may be just the lighting from two different shots fused together.

So there I was, in a truck stop with a glory hole somewhere on the I-10 in Albuquerque. The guy on the other side of the hole realized he was chewing on a Glock 21 slide and decided he was no longer gay. That's how it was . I started a TV show called "Scared Straight." I can't believe you haven't seen it yet!! 😂
Oh f 😆

First off, I am man, I have never been able to tell the looks of another man. Not one ounce of me knows what a good looking or bad looking man is.

Second, the female is no more than a 6 in that photo. Without makeup I'm sure she will drop below a 4. Beady eyes and anorexic facial features are not becoming to her natural face shape.

There are so many natural 8-10 women out there that never realize it and gob on makeup to make themselves look what they think is better. I have had the pleasure of knowing several women that were natural 10's with zero makeup.

If I were to find myself back in the dating pool at my age the first date I took a woman on would be the swimming pool....there are a few things I would want to check out first before going further :s0114:

First off, I am man, I have never been able to tell the looks of another man. Not one ounce of me knows what a good looking or bad looking man is.

Second, the female is no more than a 6 in that photo. Without makeup I'm sure she will drop below a 4. Beady eyes and anorexic facial features are not becoming to her natural face shape.

There are so many natural 8-10 women out there that never realize it and gob on makeup to make themselves look what they think is better. I have had the pleasure of knowing several women that were natural 10's with zero makeup.

If I were to find myself back in the dating pool at my age the first date I took a woman on would be the swimming pool....there are a few things I would want to check out first before going further :s0114:
Ditto.
I remember quite a few times back in the day, first date was swimming which often ended right then. oof

I were to find myself back in the dating pool at my age the first date I took a woman on would be the swimming pool....there are a few things I would want to check out first before going further :s0114:
Like the kind of suit for one thing.

Gosh damn! Just about every response deserves a hearty laugh!
I said 7/8. Because of the eyes. He's got "Those" eyes. Now if you were asking Wifey about him he'd only get a 2. But then she sees this guy as HOT......>>>

1684686668762.png

She is only a 6??! If she is a 6, show me a 10
1684686562918.png

50 years ago.

Bullcrap. You're not sexually attracted to men, I'll give you that, however you KNOW when someone is ugly so you know when they're not. That's just part of being a human. Don't give yourself that much "credit"

During the many times I would wait on my wife, at the mall, at her office, at the grocery....... I played a game with myself of "Would I have ever put those 2 people together?". Everybody is attracted to different kinds of people. Even ugly people have bf/gfs & get married.

They didn't ask my opinion to, so I just say "Good for you"

Bullcrap. You're not sexually attracted to men, I'll give you that, however you KNOW when someone is ugly so you know when they're not. That's just part of being a human. Don't give yourself that much "credit"
No, I really do not know.....it's okay that you can tell if a man is good looking or not as I know many married guys that can tell like you. You are either born with it or not....I ain't got it and I'm good with that as that is one thing I will never need.

No, I really do not know.....it's okay that you can tell if a man is good looking or not as I know many married guys that can tell like you. You are either born with it or not....I ain't got it and I'm good with that as that is one thing I will never need.
You're a liar and I accept that about you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top