JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Friendly note to online electronics buyers.
I was watching a video on graphics cards on Youtube, one of their ads showed a site called
Newfrog.com Some reason I never heard of them, but I went to the site and they had a card I wanted 30% off for 3 days. It all checked out no security issues, and used paypal to make the purchase.

Heres where its gets bad, and it also my own fault. I placed the order got a confirmation and a few hours later I went back to look at the item as I was not sure on that model if it had a power addon needed which I have but still was unsure. Anyways the model as I was looking had a VGA port now anyone that doesn't know electronics VGA is old and has not been on most cards for 6 years or more.
There was my red flag, no way this could be the card it was to be as it had one.

I at once contacted them and after a day they said it shipped, and gave a bogus tracking.
Oh bubblegum, sure you all can see by now where this is heading. Whether or not it ever arrives is one thing, but seems its also a fake. Of course they are failing to even address that issue at all. They keep saying it was sent.

The place is Newfrog.com, do not go there. They apparently have a long history of this and even their information is fake, they have a shill company in the states in case you look like I did prior but they are in Hing Kong, so I guess I got ripped off. Now I do have copied of the item, and am sending it to paypal. Anyone ever use them for a dispute well its hit or miss as they are complete morons and over sees employees that do thier bidding.

Just posting this because I really made an error trusting a Youtube add, I know better and never ever trust and company I have not dealt with many times. So be careful.

I gotta go I just got an email, from a Nigerian prince that said I will get 2 million. o_O:rolleyes::oops:

God I feel stupid, I know better ......

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.0S1d2rDXf9x5bWiDlc7lFwAAAA%26pid%3D15.jpg

Newegg is where you find the cool stuff, then if your add blocker is turned off, you will get pop ups from Amazon for a coupon on the same items, though many times Newegg will then beat that price! :D:D:D
That's how I got my new AlienWear lap top!

Hope things work out for you, it sucks to get taken!:mad:

You'll get your money back from Paypal just be sure to read their refund/resolution process under the Help tab. There is time limitations. I've done it a couple times, pretty easy. Also report them for fraud if it works out that way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top