JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How good looking is this guy?

• Total voters
Reactions
Friendly debate on this 20 year old guy's looks. My wife and I can both agree the lady is a solid 9 or 10 however we have massive differing viewpoints on the guy. Rate him 1 through 10, 10 being best looking and settle the debate for us. 👌

Backstory- My daughters and wife were watching a TV show (don't even ask me the name) and my wife said "That lady is way too attractive for that guy!!" I made her rewind it and disagreed. They are compatible in my opinion. She said he was a 6…I thought that was low so I had to know what other people thought.

IMG_3039.jpeg

Last Edited:
Never sure on a guy how to tell what does it for the people looking for them. As for the girl can't see enough of her to really tell. LONG having been a leg man that always plays a HUGE role in how I look at a female and rate her on the "hot scale". Pretty face and no legs or butt? Never did much for me. So I need to see the whole package so to speak :D

Lol…well my daughters and wife were watching a TV show (don't even ask me the name) and my wife said "That lady is way too attractive for that guy!!" I made her rewind it and disagreed. They are compatible in my opinion. She said he was a 6…I thought that was low so I had to know what other people thought. Humans are always judging each other so had to see what the jury said 😂

Oh he's a solid 9.

All of his "buddies" think he's faaaaaaabulous! She'll have a great time with him picking out furnishings and such.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Pro Tip: I learned long ago about the power of makeup and to be wary of head-shot only photos. The girl appears to be very pretty. But what does she look like without the makeup and the rest of the way down?

Choose wisely boys. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

I was once told, I had a face only a Momma could love. She gave me away when I was a week old so, I'm a bit confused on the rating scheme.:)

She's nothing special and neither is he. They're both young and still have tight, smooth skin but are in my opinion both otherwise run of the mill. I think your wife was more or less right

I was once told, I had a face only a Momma could love. She gave me away when I was a week old so, I'm a bit confused on the rating scheme.:)
I did some research tonight and it was rather fascinating. You probably aren't that bad. 1-2 is really, really ugly people. Most everyday folks are between 4-8. Very rare for 9-10's. If there was 100 people in a room more than likely five people would be a 1-2, another five would be 9 and 10's. The other 90 people would be "average" and land 4-8 on the scale. I did some statistical standard deviation research tonight. You are probably just fine man 👌

How was it?
So there I was, in a truck stop with a glory hole somewhere on the I-10 in Albuquerque. The guy on the other side of the hole realized he was chewing on a Glock 21 slide and decided he was no longer gay. That's how it was . I started a TV show called "Scared Straight." I can't believe you haven't seen it yet!! 😂

Backstory- My daughters and wife were watching a TV show (don't even ask me the name) and my wife said "That lady is way too attractive for that guy!!" I made her rewind it and disagreed. They are compatible in my opinion. She said he was a 6…I thought that was low so I had to know what other people thought.
I think you might be gay with penchant for soft girlie men.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top