JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just installed a Franklin armory bfs iii into a Springfield saint yesterday and I live In Beaverton :D

image2.jpeg

no idea, they used to list oregon as a state they done ship to then it was removed. Perhaps a website error? I sent them an email asking what's up and will post the reply when they get back to me
I'm not sure how the fosteck one works never heard of it but I have a FRANKLIN Armory BINARY III. I have not installed it yet but it could have something to do with this you can pull trigger and hold it down 1 shot if you keep trigger pull and flip to simi or safe it will not fire second shot I don't know if the other systems do that it could that if they fire 2 shots no matter what

I got my Franklin bout a month ago still haven't installed it LOL CAN'T DECIDED WITCH GUN TO PUT IT IN HMMMM $389 sitting on top shelf of the safe

But I did get a new FDE UPPER for my 300blk out so that means I have enough extra parts to build another gun maybe use one of my 80% lowers because of what MOOTHU said I might have to bury it in the garden in the future LOL

alright here's the scoop. Franklin armory told me that they called some local state officials and basically got the green light to ship there trigger to Oregon. The definition of machine gun is questionable here as you all know but apparently for now franklin armory is legally passable. So basically as far as fostech goes I don't know if they got denied out right or if they have even inquired about selling there product here to anyone in power. My opinion is these triggers are way over priced but they are cool so I went ahead and got it. Initially I liked fostech way better but franklin armory gen 3 seems like it will work good and right now they are having a 10% sale so there prices are way better and it works fine.

They were saying $400 I found mine online if I remember right it came from a place in Colorado for $389 that's with shipping shipping should not be much if they charge it's nothing a trigger and spring 's and a safely selector and a buffer spring

Fostech includes their own proprietary bcg that is required for functioning yes but it's still not worth 490 dollars. Currently there's no way to buy one in Oregon anyway.

Last Edited:
If double taps are what you are after: great way to do it with those triggers..

But if you are looking for 'simulated full auto' (rapid bump fire that can reach fire rates of full auto) then there are much better ways to achieve that and you can buy both products in the northwest.

Tac-con 3mr + slidefire stock = ultimate bumpfire combination. The tac-con trigger has assisted trigger reset in the 3rd selector position, and the slide fire stock is made to bumpfire with so that combination together greatly reduces the learning curve of using the slidefire stock.

Not to mention the new slidefire stocks are much more appealing these days with the new 'Mod" stock being adjustable length and the finger rest is now removable so you can keep the stock on your lower for non bump fire shooting as well..

ssar15-mod-rifle-stock-1.jpg

Think i might do that combo for my other lower :cool:

alright here's the scoop. Franklin armory told me that they called some local state officials and basically got the green light to ship there trigger to Oregon. The definition of machine gun is questionable here as you all know but apparently for now franklin armory is legally passable. So basically as far as fostech goes I don't know if they got denied out right or if they have even inquired about selling there product here to anyone in power. My opinion is these triggers are way over priced but they are cool so I went ahead and got it. Initially I liked fostech way better but franklin armory gen 3 seems like it will work good and right now they are having a 10% sale so there prices are way better and it works fine.

Franklin just got back to me and confirmed that they ship to Oregon now.

But if you are looking for 'simulated full auto' (rapid bump fire that can reach fire rates of full auto) then there are much better ways to achieve that and you can buy both products in the northwest.

Tac-con 3mr + slidefire stock = ultimate bumpfire combination. The tac-con trigger has assisted trigger reset in the 3rd selector position, and the slide fire stock is made to bumpfire with so that combination together greatly reduces the learning curve of using the slidefire stock.

Not to mention the new slidefire stocks are much more appealing these days with the new 'Mod" stock being adjustable length and the finger rest is now removable so you can keep the stock on your lower for non bump fire shooting as well..

View attachment 344201

I almost got one of those but I didn't like

View attachment 344201

Bump stock won't work on my SBR. It has a Maxim CQB stock but I'll get an Echo one way or another. How is some cop going to tell if you have a Franklin or a Fostech? You're not required to open it up and show them the insides and besides that I only shoot at private ranges or in the woods. I ain't skeer'd.

2 10.JPG

Bump stock won't work on my SBR. It has a Maxim CQB stock but I'll get an Echo one way or another. How is some cop going to tell if you have a Franklin or a Fostech? You're not required to open it up and show them the insides and besides that I only shoot at private ranges or in the woods. I ain't skeer'd.

View attachment 344230

Most anti-gun laws are made to tack on charges when you are arrested for something else. An officer is not going to make you dismantle your firearm to check you when you are at the range. But if they charge you with something else they are going to confiscate the firearm and try to find every additional way to charge you for anything else they can find.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top