JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL, prolly not but they DO watch you through your phone camera, and they DO listen to you through the phone microphone.
https___i.cdn.tbs.com_assets_images_2017_04_shrek-846x700-846x700_102420161203.jpg

They are already well aware of your toy collection....
That they are. I have many times heard some seem "worried" about this. To me it means squat. They know what we buy. Now I guess if I went in and started buying AR's by multiples someone at some desk might pick up the phone. Me buying a couple different hand guns in one sitting who would possibly care. I guess I could see it if I went in and bought a handful they might suspect I was selling to others but again at most I could see it making some desk jockey pick up his phone or send and e-mail to some other desk jockey who would ignore it. How many sales do they see every day?
I was just chagrined at the clerk telling her that as I had sure never heard of it here since they took away our ability to just pay and walk out. Not to mention the way he was saying she came back with some special kind of "OK" as if there is more than one "grade" of proceed which I highly doubt. Thought it could not hurt to ask as they do come up with some strange stuff now and then :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top