JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife picked up a new pistol today after the normal wait. When she picked it up the clerk was chatting her up asking if she wanted anything else right now as he could sell her anything else she wanted right now. He was saying she passed "super great" and he could sell her another gun now without more wait if there was something she wanted.:confused:
I asked her was the guy hitting on you or something? I have never heard of anything other than proceed , delayed, or denied. WTF is super great and did they change something I did not know about? She said she doubted the guy was trying to impress her as he looked younger than our youngest kid so I thought maybe just typical gun clerk BS or trying to be friendly?

Probably not exactly true. Though I will say, at my LGS- Ive found when I purchase multiple firearms in a short span of time, I do seem to get a quicker proceed. Not sure if this is simply bc I had already sent in paperwork and the reviewer is familiar with it or what. I would say its a real possibility but probably not something I'd commit to a customer…..

Good way to end up with a multiple sales report to the ATF.
Exactly what I was thinking! Why generate an extra report sent to ATF if you don't have to? We know they are now doing door to door visits for some people who buy 2 handguns from the same dealer in a 7 day period. Even if the chance is tiny, why mess with it if you don't have to?

They also know what you're doing during those 45 minute sessions you spend in the bathroom with your smartphone.
Eat more fiber.

That's Mr. COLT 45 to you, booby.
That explains a lot.

1667162552253.png

My mom told me that I'd go blind if I partook in self gratification, so it makes sense that your eyesight isn't what it used to be. :s0123:
Geez - I walked right into another one. I just handed that one to you on a silver plater.

(Now, who can twist "silver platter" into something? Go on - I dare you. Anyone? Anyone?)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top