JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Downplaying left wing extremism is intellectual dishonesty and is what gets people like Trump elected.
that70s-show-oh-is-that-what-were-gonna-do-today.gif

j/k :s0114: not tonight, I hit the sweet spot of tequila to body weight and I'm not going mess up this wonderful vibe I have going :s0136:

Downplaying left wing extremism is intellectual dishonesty and is what gets people like Trump elected.
The constant Chicken Little and woe is us whining is just so limp. No wonder the pooftahs are winning. Their opponents are even more fragile.

I'm wondering how many on this thread would still do a private party transfer to this guy when at the FFL he gave you this card, you know just to let you know what he's all about.

I've heard of Ducks not doing business with Beavers and vice versa. Neither whine to the media.

FFL owners have a duty to profile. Yes I said it, PROFILE buyers and decide whether or not selling to them is a good/safe idea.
And for anyone who doesn't like the term "profile" then think of it as looking for disturbances in the Force :cool:
I do not believe Antifa is a competent terrorist group.
Ummm, you didn't catch any news out of Portland during covid I presume then.
Schrödinger's Terrorist's

Simultaneously mommie basement dwelling losers and well organized international criminal masterminds
Gold, simply NWF gold here.

Ummm, you didn't catch any news out of Portland during covid I presume then.
You mean the street vandalism and fisticuffs with Proud Boy-tards and other inverse mirror images of themselves?

So that is terrorism?

Something tells me the peeps in southern Israel would not agree with that assessment.

Better watch out for soccer hooligans. And schoolkids. Those third graders are vicious theses days.

Question: I never have, but if I were to buy a firearm online and want to send it to my local gun shop , would it be proper etiquette to go ask the gun shop before hand? Or just ship it there and show up when it arrives to get it ? I don't know if this has any bearing on this thread, but maybe it does?

You mean the street vandalism and fisticuffs with Proud Boy-tards and other inverse mirror images of themselves?

So that is terrorism?

Something tells me the peeps in southern Israel would not agree with that assessment.

Better watch out for soccer hooligans. And schoolkids. Those third graders are vicious theses days.
No, more like the frequent Molotovs being thrown at officers defending the federal courthouse from people clearly trying to overthrow the government. Over 100 officers have eye injuries from the lasers. 277 injuries were reported to officers (at one point, likely far more). Bear spray to the face of anyone who disagreed with them (the ironic definition of fascism).

You are right about Israel though. They likely would have just shot them all, as the terrorists they are.

Edit: I was today years old when I learned that when you are put on someone's ignore list the quote disappears from your post when you are logged in.

Last Edited:
Question: I never have, but if I were to buy a firearm online and want to send it to my local gun shop , would it be proper etiquette to go ask the gun shop before hand? Or just ship it there and show up when it arrives to get it ? I don't know if this has any bearing on this thread, but maybe it does?
I figure it's the polite thing to do giving my LGS a heads up call .

More communication is better than less.

Everyone has a telephone/email now. Use 'em!

There has been a boom in development that caters to retirees. A large proportion of the buyers are from California, because they can sell out their 3-bedroom ranch down there for enough to buy a small retirement home in Florence and live well off the difference. These types have infected the entire Oregon Coast. They are also pricing older homes beyond the reach of locals, in a twisted sort of "Gentrification."

Lane County loves this, since they benefit from the increase in property values. They cherry-pick "comparable sales" to make your property look more valuable so they can soak you for excess taxes. I have first-hand experience with this. This taxation helps reduce affordability for working people, making the problem worse.
That Twisted sort of Gentrification is actually "Californication"

Yes. Some dealers won't take transfers. It's also good to know their transfer fees.

I always call first. Not all of them are willing to do transfers if you don't buy from them, or jack the price up, especially if they have that particular gun on hand. I don't blame them.

Remember, a large portion of Californians aren't native Californians. Most hard-core Californians will never leave.
True words. When I lived in Cali (native, as were my parents) many of the folks I knew were transplants. In Oregon, nearly everyone I know is native to here. The reason most will not leave? Grandkids. But more younger people and families are open to escaping. We can only hope they are not the ones who California-ed, California.

True words. When I lived in Cali (native, as were my parents) many of the folks I knew were transplants. In Oregon, nearly everyone I know is native to here. The reason most will not leave? Grandkids. But more younger people and families are open to escaping. We can only hope they are not the ones who California-ed, California.
Running away from problems never works. I'll be staying in Oregon.

. . . . I do not believe Antifa is a competent terrorist group. I do not believe they are competent at anything, really. They seem like a bunch of skids. So when there is grandstanding around Antifa as existential terror threat, it just does not ring true to me.
And I believe that facts do not support your belief.

Things may have changed, but back in the last century when my job included presenting counter-terrorism briefings, the accepted definition for terrorist was any person or group that uses violence or the threat of violence to advance a political cause.

Since antifa managed to seriously eff up Portland almost nightly for a couple of years, costing at least one life and millions of bucks for major repairs, they seem a tad more competent than the officials that we expect to protect public safety. In short, if antifa is incompetent, I'd sure hate to see what a competent antifa is capable of doing.

they seem a tad more competent than the officials that we expect to protect public safety
And how high do you think that bar is? :s0114:

Also, they 'effed up" about 4 or 5 city blocks, there are videos of people sitting at outdoor restaurants watching the spectacle, so maybe it was a bit less traumatic outside of those 4 or 5 blocks than some would have you believe.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top