JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One wonders- IF the prospective purchaser was involved with antifag, how did it even come to the attention of the LGS? I mean, it's not a question on the yellow sheet...
The tard showed the FFL his card. From some activist thing associated with a bunch of tardleft groups.

Also, they 'effed up" about 4 or 5 city blocks, there are videos of people sitting at outdoor restaurants watching the spectacle, so maybe it was a bit less traumatic outside of those 4 or 5 blocks than some would have you believe.
Please expand upon this.
I will try and locate it
I have no idea what this means....
You wrote it, what did you mean by your writing?

If the Antifa purchaser ordered the seller to send the gun to the Florence gun store without making arrangements advance, I would think it would be treated like an error in addressing, and the receiving party is harmless.

If the Antifa purchaser ordered the seller to send the gun to the Florence gun store without making arrangements advance, I would think it would be treated like an error in addressing, and the receiving party is harmless.
This is exactly what I've come to expect from " those " people. Every other entity and edifice on the planet exists to serve the whim of the self serving recipient class. Free food, free health care , free Everything. They have lost any courtesy or respect for small businesses ,because in their warped perspective every service is somehow in place to be used freely, and without permission or prior negotiation.

So a scum bag decided to let a gun store know he was a member of a TERRORIST organization and was surprised they didn't wanna deal with him?

I don't see how this is news worthy, it's just an idiot who wants to cause hell with a lawsuit.

So a scum bag decided to let a gun store know he was a member of a TERRORIST organization and was surprised they didn't wanna deal with him?

I don't see how this is news worthy, it's just an idiot who wants to cause hell with a lawsuit.
There has been nothing on the snooze since. So none issue then and even more none issue now.

You should Google this guy , he's been on a long strange trip for the last decade. The association of his name with the " targeted justice " organization gave me a craving for tin foil.

Same guy probably? Notably also Colorado (where it was stated in first article that he ordered a gun online before moving to Oregon)

Mugshot is of 2nd man charged with tampering with jurors

Boo hoo.
I don't see a problem here.
The ACE across 101 used to sell guns, maybe they'll do a transfer.
Didnt he state that he bought it online? If so, I understand that it would have to be shipped back to the seller and then re-shipped to a new dealer, all on his dime.

But, when I do that, its to a FFL that I know and we have a working relationship.

I too feel that he was targeting this dealer.

Same guy probably? Notably also Colorado (where it was stated in first article that he ordered a gun online before moving to Oregon)

Mugshot is of 2nd man charged with tampering with jurors
Those 2 give me the creeps. Couple of real Chester molesters. They remind me of the villains in " a walk among the tombstones".

You should Google this guy , he's been on a long strange trip for the last decade. The association of his name with the " targeted justice " organization gave me a craving for tin foil.
Kinda makes me think about a tree chipper. Really hard to imagine how someone becomes that.

Obviously the guy handing the LGS 'a card' is a bit of stupid, but regardless, the LGS has the ability and right to choose not to sell to someone. They can't use race or color as a reason but if they get the hair up on the back of their neck they can. Sure, they could be wrong, but I would rather have them be wrong than to be right and 'have' to sell it to someone and wish later on that they hadn't. But the ATF will never go in and tell the LGS they have to sell to everyone because that would take away their (ATF) power to punish. I am all for the 2nd Amendment but i trust the LGSs to protect me more than I do the government/politicians.

Last Edited:
Kinda makes me think about a tree chipper. Really hard to imagine how someone becomes that.
Not sure how one becomes, but pretty sure I know how it ends.

EO-W5U8X4AEADlq.jpg

Didnt he state that he bought it online? If so, I understand that it would have to be shipped back to the seller and then re-shipped to a new dealer, all on his dime.

But, when I do that, its to a FFL that I know and we have a working relationship.

I too feel that he was targeting this dealer.
If this dillweed indeed came from Colorado, we are well shed of him here. One down, umpty-dump thousands left to go. Send 'em all to Delaware and NYS! I believe in the right OF THE PEOPLE to be armed etc, but that doesnt mean I have to be party to the arming of any particular group. ANTIFAg and their kind have the destruction of the United States and our Constitution as their goal, and all the rest is window dressing. I ain't arming people who live to destroy everything I believe in FULL STOP...
OTOH I stand with the court that ruled they were within our rights to hand out "Jury Nullification" pamphlets outside the courthouse. Jury nullification is a push-button topic infuriating many in the legal "community", judges, lawyers et al. Free speech is free speech in my view. Doesnt mean I'm going to be cool with supplying those guys firearms.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top