JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd have a sign saying "Your boogerhook must be this big to buy a firearm" that just so happened to always be too small for the murderscums.
I think you should have to prove that you can get laid on your own accord by the opposite sex before you're allowed to purchase a firearm.

That alone would solve a lot of this country's problems. Lol.

Was his picture on his card?

1697076113281.png

#1 when ordering a gun online you have to see if the FFL you want it sent to will deal with you.
#2 any gun store can deny you service, it's their right.
#3 antifa is on the EU list of terrorist's
A. whereas Antifa continue to commit violence in Europe and the USA, supressing the freedom of thought and expression in Europe, using 'hit-lists'[3] and other repressive measures, whereas Antifa allegedly received training from other terrorist groups in Syria; whereas the latest assaults with lethal intent was carried out by Antifa both in Budapest, Hungary assaulting civilians and later in Germany leaving more the 50 police officers injured;

1. Calls on the High Representative and the EU Council to ensure that Antifa is included in the EU terrorist list.

Something else to think about RE this gun shop. The article states the Manager, or what ever, was out of town? As far as I know this shop is a one man operation. It has limited hours. At least that's the idea I got when we went in there to see what the place was like while we were vacationing near Florence. And talked to the owner. Maybe since then business has boomed? I may be wrong, anyone living there/knowing more could correct me? And maybe the owner told the media to ESAD? They couldn't very well print that!

I'm pretty sure gun stores still use a certain amount of "personal preference" where it comes to selling guns to perfect strangers.

If Adam Lanza (of Sandy Hook infamy) showed up at my store, with his crazy eyes, I'd likely turn him down on principle, alone.

What's the other choice? Sell guns to just anyone and deal with the risk of getting sued out of existence when the buyer goes out and shoots up a school?

Be careful.....with the "labels" that you (or an organization) might attach to certain groups.

1697140619813.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.......at one point, she might have been/could have been, The President.

1697140856199.png

Last Edited:
Something else to think about RE this gun shop. The article states the Manager, or what ever, was out of town? As far as I know this shop is a one man operation.
Probably a 'sidestep' to get the press off his back while he comes up with plan but as far as I am concerned he doesn't need to justify anything or make excuses.

Honestly, all the gangstalking references on his "business card" are the most concerning. This person seems very paranoid and does not seem to be stable enough to possess a firearm. On top of that, offering a card like that to someone he can safely assume would wholly disagree with his ideals much less his overt paranoia is just icing on his dumbbutt cake.

Probably a 'sidestep' to get the press off his back while he comes up with plan but as far as I am concerned he doesn't need to justify anything or make excuses.
I wouldn't doubt that. We've been going down there for quite a few years in Sep. We'd been staying on a lake for three weeks, so we're in town every couple/three days. We had a pretty good feel of the place. The owner wasn't all that friendly when Wifey and I went in to look around and chat with the guy. We asked about transfers and he wanted, as I recall, something I wouldn't pay. There wasn't anyone else in the shop at that time. It didn't seem like the place to go in and talk guns 'n' stuff.

Honestly, all the gangstalking references on his "business card" are the most concerning. This person seems very paranoid and does not seem to be stable enough to possess a firearm. On top of that, offering a card like that to someone he can safely assume would wholly disagree with his ideals much less his overt paranoia is just icing on his dumbbutt cake.
I looked up some of the websites on his business card.. some wild stuff..........

hopefully aunty ninjas dont show up at the florence gun store, to harass, vandalize,, but maybe that would be good to prove the point for NOT proceeding with the gun sale to this individual..

I highly doubt anyones going to florence to stand up for this chud. His ideas are fringe even for antifa
I may be wrong, but i thought he lives in Florence., id say never underestimate how many angry un-employable 30-40 year old dudes are still living with parents , in Florence.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR