JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1697052299912.png

1697051942792.png

1697052132120.png

1697052196392.png

1697052233952.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....remember when the propaganda from OBAMA looked so much like a re-hash of Communist Propaganda? Well.....

1697052474464.png

KEZI 9 News did reach out to the staff at the Florence Gun Shop, but they said no one could comment until management returns later in the week.
Probably a smart move on their part, given how big a sh!tstorm they might be facing.

I know many gun shops keep business cards and flyers up for affiliate businesses like self defense trainers, firearm instruction, etc. Bet the guy was trying to get the store to agree to keep his card there for customers to pick up.

Also, funny how there is absolutely no mention in the story of the type of gun he was trying to purchase. Hmmm.

On the other side of the coin, antifa would champion the store if they denied selling to an actual Nazi fascist with a business card that had a link to such a group or that was wearing the insignia. I bet the media and various "outraged" groups would have no qualms with that.
Yahtzee!!!
Of course, it would only be a matter of time before the leftist claim discrimination when they start to be denied service based on their political orientation.
They do it all the time. Not serving police because they are "armed", P!nk telling conservatives to not come to her shows or listen to her music. They seem to be good with the concept...until it is used against them that is.

Good God, that floppy old dude is a fool, they have the right if they see fit not to sell you anything, good on the gun store owner, would you trust that rainbow warrior with a loaded firearm, eeekkk, he aint missing meals either.

615PFA6NH9S._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

Last Edited:
Good God, that floppy old dude is a fool, they have the right if they see fit not to sell you anything, good on the gun store owner, wouyld trust that rainbow warrior with a loaded firearm, eeekkk, he aint missing meals either.
A quick Google search reveals he has previous run-ins w/ the law. Basically a lifelong agitator doing what he does best.

The Portland news picked this story up for the clicks, so shame on them too.

Especially, if they slap down their "business card".
Unless I missed something I didn't see anything 'Business' related on that card - just a reference to the NRA on one side (with his name and address it looked like) and a list of websites on the other.

Is it necessary to have a 'Business card' (with no biz reference) to hand out to people to ensure they remember you?

Some people have serious insecurity issues and need to make sure they have something in 'black and white' to hand out to others to feel 'important' .

Heck I have a 'side hustle' biz and do NOT have biz cards - but may have to get some as everybody asks me 'Do you have a card?'

I would have denied the sale too.

The Bill of Rights is against The Government, not The People. Private institutions are allowed to, even encouraged, to limit "rights" as they see fit. Are the people here complaining about "principle" also going to complain about this very site's moderation as a "violation of their free speech"? Or are they going to recognize it as the prerogative of this site to moderate speech here as the moderators see fit, even if you do not fully agree with it?

In this particular case I see Antifa as a violent criminal organization. I would deny firearms sales to anyone associated with it, clean BGC or not, in the same way I would deny sales to someone directly associated with a criminal gang organization, clean BGC or not. I see allowing such a transfer to go through as too big a risk for that firearm to wind up in criminal activities. And no, in this case I do not see the BGC as any kind of moral cover, even if it does provide legal cover. Remember, the BGC is a government institution which by law cannot discriminate against belief, opinion or association. Even if they had the biggest reservations about the transfer possible, if the individual crossed no legal lines they cannot give a denial.

But I, as a private citizen and business owner, can. Indeed one could argue that I have a moral obligation to deny a sale if I have a reasonable belief that it would benefit malum in se activity. I do not care if it is buying a firearm or a stick of butter, if I am confident it will be used to harm others I will refuse to participate in the transaction. If I think that law enforcement can get involved I will further refer the activity to them, if I think that the Bill of Rights would prevent law enforcement from doing anything yet I will just have to content myself with what I can do myself, i.e. deny the sale.

Yes, that individual can go somewhere else to try again. Thy may learn to hide their associations better, they may find someone who has less moral scruples and is willing to simply take the legal cover, they may simply go for an entirely illegal route. But just because someone else can facilitate the transfer does not mean I am obligated to. If some other business wants to tangle with the moral implications of their decision, especially if that transaction does facilitate illegal activity that I feel they had a reasonable ability to foresee, that is on them not me.

I'm ok with refusal to sell firearms to people who want to destroy America and support terrorism.

I once bought a gun off Gun Broker, the seller said there was a 100% fee in the event I failed to transfer and that is what happened. I had an FFL dealer that I knew send a copy of his FFL to the person I had failed to transfer from and he sent the gun to my new FFL, who sold it for me while I figured out what was going on with my gun rights...

Well, look at that shirt, and the 350-lbs of chewed bubblegum it's covering…. the only victim here is his knee joints.
I feel bad for the tie dyed baby beluga. Does anyone know him personally? Because I'd love to buy him a 1 year membership to Curves , you know, for his health. Looks like all that Colorado weed gave him a bad case of bubblegumTits.

Well, look at that shirt, and the 350-lbs of chewed bubblegum it's covering…. the only victim here is his knee joints.
He's a self licking ice cream cone. Soup sandwich. Bag of a$$ who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

He's a self licking ice cream cone. Soup sandwich. Bag of a$$ who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
Sorry, but I do NOT see this person as a gun 'owner' - he is a gun 'possessor' and nothing more.

He is most likely purchasing a firearm out of some twisted sense of an odd need to feel 'secure' and most likely has never owned a firearm before.

I would think if he tried to go after the gun store for denying him his right to purchase, then the same logic could be used against stores that prohibit legal carry in/on their premises. And we know the libs in Salem would never allow that to go down.

Sorry, but I do NOT see this person as a gun 'owner' - he is a gun 'possessor' and nothing more.

He is most likely purchasing a firearm out of some twisted sense of an odd need to feel 'secure' and most likely has never owned a firearm before.
Kinda the status quo of the individuals in "self defense" (I use that term very loosely) shootings people love to justify.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top