JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm 25. o_O Didn't get into it till 2012-2013.
I didn't miss any.......not a big deal. But Boboclown, at 25.......what are you doing wasting so much of your time with a bunch of old guys on the internet........at 25, I was just getting out of my primary combat schools......had no time for silliness like this. At 25 you should be working on your fortune or doing something real not being a carpetbagger absorbed into some sort of virtual reality.

I didn't miss any.......not a big deal. But Boboclown, at 25.......what are you doing wasting so much of your time with a bunch of old guys on the internet........at 25, I was just getting out of my primary combat schools......had no time for silliness like this. At 25 you should be working on your fortune or doing something real not being a carpetbagger absorbed into some sort of virtual reality.
No. I'm saying that's how I knew about it before taking the quiz. I get bored on campus, sue me.
Campus=College.

27 I missed the Emus question

Frakin Emus! Almost as bad as clowns (excluding Bobo of course).

I mean Emus, on a firearms quiz. I want a mulligan on that one. Seriously screwing with the 'ol GPA...

Argh. It's all Trumps fault, if he hadn't cheated Hildabeast would be in...& there wouldn't be any guns to have fake Emu quseions about.

Aaaaargh!

I feel left out about being one of the few that knows about the war on emus... :(:rolleyes:
Don't feel left out, I have no life too. :s0055:
Screenshot_20171111-225810.png

I'm 25. o_O Didn't get into it till 2012-2013.

Your young mind can still soak up knowledge. Mines all fulled up with 37 more years of gunk. A lot of what I try to learn now just runs right off. :D

I'm going to remember that emu war for the rest of my life though! That was some good reading.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top