JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought Century was going to import a Turkish 5.56 HK33 clone too. Or was it Zenith? Anyway I saw it somewhere.
That's been rumored for at least 10 years as far as I know. The last big rumor was a few years ago that century would import mke made one (which I would buy in 1 second as mke is excellent and good value).

Ptr's was supposed to be out this summer. But they said that last year also. I would have to say my ptr k3p (G3K clone) is my favorite gun. Handy (12.5" barrel), .308 packs a whollup, accurate, mild recoil, $5 mags. Ptr's build quality is not as good as mke's guns though Imo.

Last Edited:
Ptr's was supposed to be out this summer. But they said that last year also. I would have to say my ptr k3p (G3K clone) is my favorite gun. Handy (12.5" barrel), .308 packs a whollup, accurate, mild recoil. Their build quality is not as food as mke's guns though Imo.

I like that PTR-63, I signed up for the alerts. 5.56x45 is still cheap enough to shoot.

I've owned a couple of PTR G3 clones, one was rough and required brute gorilla strength to charge. I sent it to PTR under warranty and they fixed nothing. The other one is smooth and accurate. I still have that one and I prefer it to the FAL. They were both the same model PTR and the extreme difference in QC from one gun to the next from the same factory is a mystery.

Hk can shove their $6000 rifle or whatever it costs.

Ptr has roller delayed ones already for $1400ish

F6F3ECA1-D599-4F2E-9260-9087ACB9A3DB.jpeg
9805C4D0-F40D-472D-80A8-7E6B2068A856.jpeg
1B3363C0-D58F-43B3-8518-51E21CDF7240.jpeg

Hk can shove their $6000 rifle or whatever it costs.

Ptr has roller delayed ones already for $1400ish

View attachment 1882467
View attachment 1882468
View attachment 1882469
Lol everything HK is outrageously expensive. If an ordinary gun part is $20 bucks, the same HK part is somehow magically $58. Plus the shipping rip-off because only a few retailers sell HK. So $58+$12 shipping, $70 for a washer and bolt. You can almost build another AR-15 lower for that.

I thought Century was going to import a Turkish 5.56 HK33 clone too. Or was it Zenith? Anyway I saw it somewhere.
HaHaHAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!! (evil laugh) I already have one.......with the unicorn green MKE furniture!

I wouldn't hold my breath on new imports. There have been rumors of Century importing G3 and 33 clones since late 2021. A forum member on the HK forum directly asked a Century rep at the 2024 SHOT SHOW and got a "No plans at this time" response.

Zenith imported a few prior to the ugly divorce from MKE, but they had to be imported as "pistols" to get around ban regulations.

-E-

20230209_160924.jpg MKE Stock.jpg

Last Edited:
HaHaHAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!! (evil laugh) I already have one.......with the unicorn green MKE furniture!

I wouldn't hold my breath on new imports. There have been rumors of Century importing G3 and 33 clones since late 2021. A forum member on the HK forum directly asked a Century rep at the 2024 SHOT SHOW and got a "No plans at this time" response.

Zenith imported a few prior to the ugly divorce from MKE, but they had to be imported as "pistols" to get around ban regulations.

-E-

View attachment 1882498 View attachment 1882500
Very nice, congrats

Zenith is supposed to be producing their own roller delayed 5.56. I don't trust it at all personally. Also it's $2500. I would have to see reviews after it's been out a while but I don't trust any new product like this until the work the bugs out. Look at PSA who never did bring their mp5 clone to market after years and years of promising "it's coming out this year!". And ptr who has still not produced their 5.56 despite years of development. Mke or hk I trust as it's a known commodity. Ptr is a bit of a gamble but is the only producer sometimes of certain models and reasonable price.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top