JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't fool me. I had the VP70Z years before I bought my first Glock. The HK is long gone, back to Germany, and the Glock, one of three, lies in the local police HQ armoury.

tac

PS - I have a story about another Glock and the 1997 hand-in....it's NSFW though.

What did me in was the jumping bouncing page format due probably from my add blocking software. No patience from me to let it settle down before selecting the correct choice. The page jumped vertically blocking something and I clicked on the wrong answer. Really! :)

What did me in was the jumping bouncing page format due probably from my add blocking software. No patience from me to let it settle down before selecting the correct choice. The page jumped vertically blocking something and I clicked on the wrong answer. Really! :)

Reminds me of that time the dog ate my homework.

You're dead to me now. :s0002::rolleyes:

But honestly, ya'll need to step it up! A clown got all of em right! ;)

Hey, I'm a relative noob to this game! I'm over 60 and didn't start playing with personal protection, seriously, until 2010! All y'all here got 20-30-40 years on me. :D

96CACE5D-CBA9-48E8-82AD-8BAAE4207B22.png

At least the ones I got wrong were commonly mistaken.
When I think of a hand cannon, I think of the box cannon or C96... so that question is stupid.
And emus with a Lewis gun, really!!! What were they fighting them from a monowing fighter!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews