JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm 25. o_O Didn't get into it till 2012-2013.
I didn't miss any.......not a big deal. But Boboclown, at 25.......what are you doing wasting so much of your time with a bunch of old guys on the internet........at 25, I was just getting out of my primary combat schools......had no time for silliness like this. At 25 you should be working on your fortune or doing something real not being a carpetbagger absorbed into some sort of virtual reality.

I didn't miss any.......not a big deal. But Boboclown, at 25.......what are you doing wasting so much of your time with a bunch of old guys on the internet........at 25, I was just getting out of my primary combat schools......had no time for silliness like this. At 25 you should be working on your fortune or doing something real not being a carpetbagger absorbed into some sort of virtual reality.
No. I'm saying that's how I knew about it before taking the quiz. I get bored on campus, sue me.
Campus=College.

27 I missed the Emus question

Frakin Emus! Almost as bad as clowns (excluding Bobo of course).

I mean Emus, on a firearms quiz. I want a mulligan on that one. Seriously screwing with the 'ol GPA...

Argh. It's all Trumps fault, if he hadn't cheated Hildabeast would be in...& there wouldn't be any guns to have fake Emu quseions about.

Aaaaargh!

I feel left out about being one of the few that knows about the war on emus... :(:rolleyes:
Don't feel left out, I have no life too. :s0055:
Screenshot_20171111-225810.png

I'm 25. o_O Didn't get into it till 2012-2013.

Your young mind can still soak up knowledge. Mines all fulled up with 37 more years of gunk. A lot of what I try to learn now just runs right off. :D

I'm going to remember that emu war for the rest of my life though! That was some good reading.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top