JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Through the years I have seen a few stupid things done with a firearm but it was never caused by marijuana. It has always been someone not knowing what it means to have a couple of beers. Let's face it if there is any way to stop a citizen from owning a weapon the government is going to use it. There is no study I know of done on the effects on shooting a weapon while smoking the plant. I would trust someone shooting with me who smoking all the weed on Earth before I would someone who drinks more than he can handle. I won't take anyone I know that is a two fisted drinker with me when I go shooting. Just go to Youtube and you can see how these drunk shooters endanger them self and everyone in range. You won't find any of some yahoo endangering everyone due to marijuana.

Now that I think about it; I still don't have a Problem with the Enforcement of the "Pot User" don't get Firearms.:):):)
Well here I go again and yap, I still don't have a Problem with the Enforcement of the "Pot User" don't get Firearms.:):):) Of course, there are others who should not get Firearms, too.

Through the years I have seen a few stupid things done with a firearm but it was never caused by marijuana. It has always been someone not knowing what it means to have a couple of beers. Let's face it if there is any way to stop a citizen from owning a weapon the government is going to use it. There is no study I know of done on the effects on shooting a weapon while smoking the plant. I would trust someone shooting with me who smoking all the weed on Earth before I would someone who drinks more than he can handle. I won't take anyone I know that is a two fisted drinker with me when I go shooting. Just go to Youtube and you can see how these drunk shooters endanger them self and everyone in range. You won't find any of some yahoo endangering everyone due to marijuana.
Amen on shooting with alkies! Alcohol is involved with well over 50% crimes committed by convicted felons.. Crazy. Ive seen too many people drinking while shooting and/or hunting and it makes me clear the area as quickly as possible.

THIS^^^^ Goes to show that my ol Dad was correct way back in the 1960's Great Society days when he pointed out that if you accept Gummint help you will have to accept Gummint control... "A government strong enuff to give you everything is strong enuff to TAKE everything too"...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top