JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ghost-guns-780x520.jpg
Homemade rifles are displayed on a table at an ATF field office in Glendale, California. A bill to ban such so-called "ghost guns" that can slip past metal detectors has been introduced in the Washington state Legislature. (AP Photo / Jae C. Hong, 2017

Its beyond vile and disgusting the lies the MSM has stooped to telling to push their agendas lately.

So the barrels are made of plastic or carbon fibers or something so the are undectable then? The picture looks like ARs to me. I know lower receivers can be made of plastic/composite of some kind but the barrels are steel and easily detected.

View attachment 541377

Its beyond vile and disgusting the lies the MSM has stooped to telling to push their agendas lately.

In the picture you do not realize the ghost gun it the one in the center between the two ARs. It is untraceable and invisible to scanners and the naked eye. It's a ghost gun you know!

We need to be protected from such evil items.

This is nothing but a joke I mean they cannot stop speeders, drunk driving, illegal drugs, Illegal's from crossing the border and the number one pick MURDER now, so will add one more law and it will stop all crime.

Moonshine is still illegal without a license and yet it is still made every day.

Laws only effect the law abiding and many of us who have always tried to work within the law are now starting to think about what life will be like as a possible felon when we say no and refuse to give up are once legal, now illegal items.

I am a machinist by trade and what they don't think I can't take a block of aluminum/steel and make a firearm receiver in short order. Heck you can do a lot with a drill press and a dermal if ya really want to, so are they going to ban these items as well.

I am sorry I am like a lot of folks and am sick of the stupidity of the so called leaders that do not know their A$$ from a hole in the ground yet make stupid laws that punish the honest folks and does nothing to stop crime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top