JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bull crap. with the power vacuum created during covid. They will be doing all kinds of ridiculous things.
and it will all be towards legal guns owners.

and none of it to actually stem violence or anarchy.

God help this country.

Neat. Things just keep getting better and better over in wa. So what action can I take? Other than buying 10,000 rounds of 9mm....

I already roll my own but 9mm isn't worth the time investment with my press. If this goes through, background checks for components is next. Then limits on how much ammo you are allowed to posses. If we just move away this stuff will continue to creep into those areas as well.

Components will be next and we'll get to start seeing Dillon 550s and jugs of powder on the tables in the post-raid back-patting photos when the coppers take down some dude's "arsenal" of "assault weapons" and "100s of bullets".

Powder=explosive device
Bullets=bullets
Press=ghost ammo manufacturing facility.

Where's the angry emoji reaction when you need it?

1593192334584.png

Components will be next and we'll get to start seeing Dillon 550s and jugs of powder on the tables in the post-raid back-patting photos when the coppers take down some dude's "arsenal" of "assault weapons" and "100s of bullets".

Powder=explosive device
Bullets=bullets
Press=ghost ammo manufacturing facility.

just like 80% lowers, they will work it into the law any manufacturing of your own ammunition or firearms will require an FFL or manufacturing license.

Last Edited:
Unless I buy a different caliber I don't think I could shoot up all the components I have on hand in the next 25 years (by which time I'll be dead) I could add some more bullets to the mass. But only for variety. Been buying and stocking up since 1980.

Hope and change to the new world order ... lets all now praise Lucifer as we are so easy to fool. the sheeple have been herded .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top