Other State Cowboys Daniel Ross arrested, marijuana & handgun in a traffic stop...

Flymph

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
The cop was kind of a jerk at first, but then he mellowed out. Really, I don't think the marijuanas is all that big of a deal, better than a bunch of booze really.
The law is the law however, overall the stop went well.

On second thought, I don't know why I should care.

Tarawa86

Reactions
dont know why it seems to be so hard.
While not condoning the thug culture, I do sometimes wonder if some of the bad choices are due somewhat to the brain damage from the years of head trauma these guys are subjected to, which starts at a really young age. I remember the coroner saying that guy from the Patriots that killed himself in prison basically had mush for brains at age 24. Combine the TBI with today's culture and you've got a toxic mix.

I don't follow sports, so don't care. Funny memory from the weekend before last; met a young, delightful interracial couple (African-American man, Caucasian woman) at the private club. The women talked in a most spirited manner, and, I spoke with the man. His main interest was sports, of which I can't really care about, though he found my amateur boxing career of some interest, but when the conversation shifted to more earthy things, we both laughed ourselves silly. Linguistically, I found this situation most interesting; his name in Arabic was, literally, "friend", mine translated from Hebrew, "remembrance of the Lord". We both laughed at this revelation, and, I could find some delight in that I could find him a new "friend", in whatever language. :s0155:

While not condoning the thug culture, I do sometimes wonder if some of the bad choices are due somewhat to the brain damage from the years of head trauma these guys are subjected to, which starts at a really young age. I remember the coroner saying that guy from the Patriots that killed himself in prison basically had mush for brains at age 24. Combine the TBI with today's culture and you've got a toxic mix.
Because Peyton Manning behaves the same way.....oh wait....

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
Top Bottom