JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But the second thing, just to the right of the "brass" in the air. Is that another "brass?"
Sure is. So he is either firing full auto or in semi pretty fast. Still totally normal. You can actually see this in a lot of YouTuber glamour shots where the pull out the fo-slowmo. Hell, my buddies and I will play with this at the range and pelt each other with brass as fast as we can (Yes, we are all bubblegums). If you watch carefully you can actually see it with the naked eye. The brass that is, the actions are fast enough it's hard to tell. It really is just a flash.

Sure is. So he is either firing full auto or in semi pretty fast. Still totally normal. You can actually see this in a lot of YouTuber glamour shots where the pull out the fo-slowmo. Hell, my buddies and I will play with this at the range and pelt each other with brass as fast as we can (Yes, we are all bubblegums). If you watch carefully you can actually see it with the naked eye. The brass that is, the actions are fast enough it's hard to tell. It really is just a flash.

Could this be a photoshop job? The more I look at that scope, backwards though it may be, it doesn't look right.

1712813422068.png

Bruce

lol, didn't that just happen? I have not watched the video yet but that looks like Brandon Herara's Gyrojet "kaboom" (Kawoosh?)

That's exactly what that is. The object in front of the gun is the barrel on its way to the berm. Below are some screenshots from the video.

Before the shot, you can see the barrel through the vents if you click the image to enlarge it:
1712814112997.png

After the shot, no barrel anymore:
1712814159782.png

Barrel retrieved from the berm:
1712814356573.png

Video:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=gOtQElMEdi0

Could this be a photoshop job? The more I look at that scope, backwards though it may be, it doesn't look right.
It could be. I am no image analyst and that thing is low rez enough you can hide a lot of sins. But from what we can see in the picture there is nothing to indicate it has to be altered. The action being closed and the cases in the air are all consistent with known good photos and videos of that type of firearm. Just because it is a slightly weird composition (with the empties right at the top of the frame) does not make it suspect in my mind.

It could be. I am no image analyst and that thing is low rez enough you can hide a lot of sins. But from what we can see in the picture there is nothing to indicate it has to be altered. The action being closed and the cases in the air are all consistent with known good photos and videos of that type of firearm. Just because it is a slightly weird composition (with the empties right at the top of the frame) does not make it suspect in my mind.
What are those square black areas on the other side of the scope? Is that part of the scope?

I'm not trying to kinkshame anyone, but that headline is going to need a bit more explaining. . .
... "grit, determination, and will to live"...

"...Jenneiahn, riddled with bullet holes and still cuffed to the chair, "fell to the floor" where she remained for approximately 10 hours..."

..."This case presents an easy analysis of self-defense and justifiable homicide," Jolley wrote in the case review shared by the Bingham County Sheriff's Office. "It also presents one of the most heroic acts of self-preservation I have ever heard of."

Dang! Way way freaking good on her. 85!!

... "grit, determination, and will to live"...

"...Jenneiahn, riddled with bullet holes and still cuffed to the chair, "fell to the floor" where she remained for approximately 10 hours..."

..."This case presents an easy analysis of self-defense and justifiable homicide," Jolley wrote in the case review shared by the Bingham County Sheriff's Office. "It also presents one of the most heroic acts of self-preservation I have ever heard of."

Dang! Way way freaking good on her. 85!!
Well if you are just going to read the article that takes all the fun out of knee-jerk reactions to the headlines. . .

But yeah, Badass grandma is badass.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads