JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0003:

436256215_10159638542726536_5302103425183122007_n.jpg

I don't know if this was meant to be a joke, but it has all the characteristics. How many things can you spot that just ain't right?
View attachment 1860790
HK advertising strikes again! This time is the optics addition. The rest of it looks a little wonky to me, but there is no accounting for ergonomics. People are different and there may be some who find that setup actually comfortable. But yeah, things on backwards seems to be a theme, I wonder if we could put together a compilation?

I don't know if this was meant to be a joke, but it has all the characteristics. How many things can you spot that just ain't right?
View attachment 1860790
This was posted on the US Navy Instagram page. I guess it didn't stay up long and was taken down. This is the first thing I noticed, circled in yellow. If they believe this, then what happens when they become civilians? No guns for them.
Notice the sling is only attached at one place. And is that supposed to be an ejected cartridge case, right above his hat? If so, there is no other evidence of the rifle being fired.

1712792187367.jpeg

To me, his eye is below the centerline of the scope, so he wouldn't have much of a view through it.

It looks like there is more than one thing at the top of the photo. If that is ejected brass, the action should be in motion.

To me, his eye is below the centerline of the scope, so he wouldn't have much of a view through it.

It looks like there is more than one thing at the top of the photo. If that is ejected brass, the action should be in motion.
That brass is near the top of its arc. Any normal AR pattern action would be closed by then, and if he were firing in full auto there could be two or even three more empty cases between that one and the action (maybe more, depending on where that empty actually is, hard to tell with just one camera angle). Modern actions are fast. For a standard 6ft guy a FA gun can have a dozen or more empties in the air, from action to top of arc all the way to the ground. For a standard semi-auto that part of the picture is totally correct.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top