JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My grandparents gave me a mechanical wrist watch when I turned 13, back when you had to wind the watch every day. I wound it too tight and it wouldn't run, so of course I took it apart. Not a good idea, that watch had a short life.
(PS: I did end up with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering. 😂)
I've watched a few YT vids of a guy who repairs watches - lot's of stuff going on inside them. I would not have the patience or the memory to try to take one completely apart and put it back together correctly.

I would not have the patience or the memory to try to take one completely apart and put it back together correctly.
Neither did I... :mad:

(as he sweeps up the springs, gears, and broken crystals of yet another watch...)

Last Edited:
I took many things apart when I was a kid. Got SOME of them back together and running again too. :oops:
I've watched a few YT vids of a guy who repairs watches - lot's of stuff going on inside them. I would not have the patience or the memory to try to take one completely apart and put it back together correctly.
Neither did I... :mad:

(as he sweeps up the springs, gears, and broken crystals of yet another watch...)

I think I was just too stubborn to give up until it worked again.

ubz7l2u7nwqa1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads