JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My grandparents gave me a mechanical wrist watch when I turned 13, back when you had to wind the watch every day. I wound it too tight and it wouldn't run, so of course I took it apart. Not a good idea, that watch had a short life.
(PS: I did end up with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering. 😂)
I've watched a few YT vids of a guy who repairs watches - lot's of stuff going on inside them. I would not have the patience or the memory to try to take one completely apart and put it back together correctly.

I would not have the patience or the memory to try to take one completely apart and put it back together correctly.
Neither did I... :mad:

(as he sweeps up the springs, gears, and broken crystals of yet another watch...)

Last Edited:
I took many things apart when I was a kid. Got SOME of them back together and running again too. :oops:
I've watched a few YT vids of a guy who repairs watches - lot's of stuff going on inside them. I would not have the patience or the memory to try to take one completely apart and put it back together correctly.
Neither did I... :mad:

(as he sweeps up the springs, gears, and broken crystals of yet another watch...)

I think I was just too stubborn to give up until it worked again.

ubz7l2u7nwqa1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top