JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this is a re-post, I apologize. But not much.

hell-raisers.jpeg

Nobody really *needs* more than 500 Scoville units of heat. And why such a big bottle? Is he trying to spice up the whole store? We need to eradicate the public health and safety threat posed by these Assault Condiments with common-sense spice control and tougher penalties for those who violate the law! Who's with me?
Dammit, @STONER_63, you Tree Huggin', Birkenstock Wearing, Anti-American Hippie, this country was founded on the basic priciples of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. The Constitution, under our GOD given rights, protects my right to BURN MY MOUTH AND SPHINCTER AT ANY SCOVILLE UNITS I PLEASE and to be happy about it! What part of "Shall NOT be infringed" do you not understand? I can have as many as I want, in any size I want, and use them in any and all legal and lawful purposes I want. If you don't like hot sauce or are afraid of anything above the heat of a radish or green onion, that is fine, DON'T BUY ANY! But, you have no right to tell me how much I can have. So, pour yourself a good Pabst, a little V8, and a few splashes of habanero hot sauce and "Pucker Up, Buttercup!"

500 Scoville units...Criminy, my grandmother's denture cream and cleaner is 700 Scoville units. Pansy, pinko commy!

Nobody really *needs* more than 500 Scoville units of heat. And why such a big bottle? Is he trying to spice up the whole store? We need to eradicate the public health and safety threat posed by these Assault Condiments with common-sense spice control and tougher penalties for those who violate the law! Who's with me?

I mean, given the fact that I can't seem to find decent spicy food anywhere in the Portland area, I'm thinking someone took this to heart years ago.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top