JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1685753186827.png

The meme uses 2014 instead of 2019. That could explain the small differences.

What is striking about the 2019 numbers is, despite all of the focus on racism, it appears white people should be more worried about being killed by another white person and black people should be more worried about being killed by another black person. Regardless, "White Men with Guns - America's Biggest Terrorists" is hogwash. I would hope most members of this forum could at least agree on that.
I fully agree.

Something that both sides of the aisle seem to forget in all of this is that because it is mostly black Americans killing other black Americans and white Americans killing white Americans, the rate of victimization is just as askew. Someone black is something like 8 times more likely to be murdered. Law enforcement followed by incarceration doesn't "victimize" blacks, it is saving the non-criminal black people from being prayed upon but the criminals in their midst.

Arming the law abiding black Americans is something I embrace. Self defense in the bad neighborhoods is needed and should be welcomed.

I fully agree.

Something that both sides of the aisle seem to forget in all of this is that because it is mostly black Americans killing other black Americans and white Americans killing white Americans, the rate of victimization is just as askew. Someone black is something like 8 times more likely to be murdered. Law enforcement followed by incarceration doesn't "victimize" blacks, it is saving the non-criminal black people from being prayed upon but the criminals in their midst.

Arming the law abiding black Americans is something I embrace. Self defense in the bad neighborhoods is needed and should be welcomed.
That is why the original post, depicting a photo of two black women claiming "White men with guns are America's biggest terrorists," was an excellent example of propaganda disinformation. Symbols matter as emotional triggers, and the symbolic representation of the two black women emotionally implies black people are the victims of "terrorist" white men. That is wholly misleading and factually false:

1. Pay attentiont to the data. ColeInOregon is trying to compare apples to oranges. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between the total of 13,927 murders committed during 2019 (FBI Table 1; see below), which breaks down all homicides by race of victim, compared to their analysis of 6,578 victims by race (Table 6 provided by ColeInOregon). That big difference in total number of homicides between Table 1 and Table 6 means far more than half the homicides in 2019 did not report the races of victim and perp together.
2. Even using the incomplete FBI Table 6 that ColeInOregon provided, 246 black people were killed by white perps, while 566 white people were killed by black perps. That means 8% of all reported black victims were murdered by white perps, but more than twice that, 17% of all white victims were murdered by black perps. Neither percentage is particularly high, but this certainly undermines the "white terrorist" propaganda.
3. The real issue is murder against one's own race. That makes logical sense. Most homicides are not stranger-on-stranger, the majority are between acquaintenaces, gangs, and family members where the liklihood of race similarity is rather high.

Don't be a foolish victim of propaganda, regardless whether it comes from photos, media outlets, or even here within NWF.

1685803912436.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads