JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know some of you don't like this person or his channel but if the information is legit this is a positive outcome.
Don't worry about posting anything that is relevant. I've learned the haters think ANYONE in the YT world are worthless scum and immediately yell out "clickbait" without even checking the subject or the content. It doesn't matter "who" it is... they just think the word "clickbait" is cool and love using it whenever possible. 🤣

Don't worry about posting anything that is relevant. I've learned the haters think ANYONE in the YT world are worthless scum and immediately yell out "clickbait" without even checking the subject or the content. It doesn't matter "who" it is... they just think the word "clickbait" is cool and love using it whenever possible. 🤣
____ :)

:rolleyes:

FPC's member numbers are going to surge today.... :D :s0155:

Hopefully the temp injunction will hold. You know the brandondrones will be trying every trick in the book to get it appealed... and if legal means fails... run a smear campaign against the judges involved to discredit them and upend their lives.

Bucking Fastards!

It looks like you're good to go if you join FPC now. See my post in the Constructive Possesion thread:

I will say... the alphabet HAS been mind blowingly successful in their efforts.

That is... if the goal was to not only increase firearm/ammo sales to massive proportions, but also create multiple millions of new gun owners across a wider range of demographics... and then drive gun owners to consolidate their voices into the various 2A support organizations.

Well played!

The only suggestion I can think of to make to them would be to offer a firearm owners tax credit. Maybe next year(?):s0155:

Last Edited:
He makes a good point that I was considering too. Ensuring you are a member of each of the organizations decreases exposure risk. With 4 main organizations with 4 separate cases... if each is granted a similar injunction with "limited scope".... all 4 of the injunctions would have to be overturned before a person was no longer under injunctive relief.

IE., FPC's case... the injunction is successfully appealed, but you're still protected under the SAF/GOA/FRAC cases.

Personally, I would much rather drop $20 X 4 in a donation to help fight 2A infringements... that I would be likely to contribute that amount or more annually anyway... (securing injunctive relief 4 ways) than comply with a "free" stamp.

Seems kinda like a "why not??" situation. ;)

He makes a good point that I was considering too. Ensuring you are a member of each of the organizations decreases exposure risk. With 4 main organizations with 4 separate cases... if each is granted a similar injunction with "limited scope".... all 4 of the injunctions would have to be overturned before a person was no longer under injunctive relief.

IE., FPC's case... the injunction is successfully appealed, but you're still protected under the SAF/GOA/FRAC cases.

Personally, I would much rather drop $20 X 4 in a donation to help fight 2A infringements... that I would be likely to contribute that amount or more annually anyway... (securing injunctive relief 4 ways) than comply with a "free" stamp.

Seems kinda like a "why not??" situation. ;)

If you are unsure of your membership in FPC, I just received an email saying that my membership is up to date. I have been trying to make sure and it seems to be impossible from their website. I also couldn't find my membership card.

If you haven't signed up yet, it is $30/yr and you can sign up for auto-pay. A small price to pay for what they do for us.

They must be going out of their minds trying to keep up with all of the questions coming in.

If you are unsure of your membership in FPC, I just received an email saying that my membership is up to date. I have been trying to make sure and it seems to be impossible from their website. I also couldn't find my membership card.
I think it's when you log into your account... over on the right middle side of the page is (?)

1685160476114.png

I don't see anything else that might relate to status on their website either.

One big question I have.

What legal guarantee do I get that the ATF won't WACO me or still send me to club fed anyways?

I don't rightfully think standing there going
"I'm a member of FPC you can't touch me" is going to work.

Also don't feel like sitting in the slam while they win a case either.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad what they've done but I sorta want something provable and legally binding protecting me in the form of more than say a online screen shot showing membership to an organization.

For example I have a USCCA membership but it's no guaranteed get out of jail free card just by having their service. I'm very leery of our gov and it's 3 letters under current administration and history.

One big question I have.

What legal guarantee do I get that the ATF won't WACO me or still send me to club fed anyways?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad what they've done but I sorta want something provable and legally binding protecting me in the form of more than say a online screen shot showing membership to an organization.

For example I have a USCCA membership but it's no guaranteed get out of jail free card just by having their service. I'm very leery of our gov and it's 3 letters under current administration and history.
With this potentially large a group covered by the injunction, and more injunctions likely soon, I would think it would be a poor strategy politically for them to pursue the brace issue until it is resolved. That's just my guess, and it's certainly not advice.

One big question I have.

The thing about these lower court rulings is they flip flop around. Look at car hill bumpstocks in the 5th circuit. Or look at Illinois assault weapon ban. One day you are legal then after appeal to next higher court you aren't legal.

It's like a yo yo until it gets to scotus. So I wouldn't get to worked up over where the yo-yo is today. Sign up for the free FPC because why not. If you want more surety from regulation apply for the brace rule.

The thing about these lower court rulings is they flip flop around. Look at car hill bumpstocks in the 5th circuit. Or look at Illinois assault weapon ban. One day you are legal then after appeal to next higher court you aren't legal.

It's like a yo yo until it gets to scotus. So I wouldn't get to worked up over where the yo-yo is today. Sign up for the free FPC because why not. If you want more surety from regulation apply for the brace rule.
Yeah see that's another point that doesn't inspire much faith or confidence either.

One big question I have.

What guarantee do we have that they'll abide by the District Court rulings or even SCOTUS decisions? Look at NY and NJ :rolleyes:

. I'm very leery of our gov and it's 3 letters under current administration and history.
Yup. No guarantee that they won't still go after people even after the people have done everything they can do to stay "law-abiding"/legal.... once they've decided that gun owners are the problem and not the criminals :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top